Liberals gone wild.

Pete

Lifetime Supporter
No but apparently the ones commiting terrorism and destruction to property and people subscribe to liberal tactics. Hope you don't condone this.

Yesterday I saw this video that took place in 1998. This is the comment of someone close to the victims:
It wasn't me but people who protested the thuggery in the past; their point was that the current hostility towards the TEA party by the Unions is similar to what they had experienced. For the case in 1998, the lawsuit against the non-Union members was dropped, yet, five members of Local 115 were convicted of assault and, in 2008, the Teamsters were forced to settle a civil law suit in which Mr. James Hoffa, Jr., himself, was named.

Hoffa is back to do the bidding of the Thug-in-Chief.

Here is the video:
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
What ar "liberal tactics?" Terrorism and destruction of property?

Are you really that screwed up by too much Fox News that you think this?

No but apparently the ones commiting terrorism and destruction to property and people subscribe to liberal tactics. Hope you don't condone this.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
For what it is worth, I think unions' time has passed and they do more harm than good. And in this instance this bunch of criminals should go to jail.

So your point is that because a few members of unions, which traditionally are pro-Democrat, commit crimes then these are "liberal tactics" that all liberals subscribe to?

I guess that means you are a racist Nazi then like some of the whack jobs at the Tea Zombie rallies right?

Yeah, Comrade, the unions are very liberal. Here's another one of your Fellow Travelers;

James Hoffa 'Let's Take These Son of a Bitches Out Video' RightFace.us - YouTube

What ar "liberal tactics?" Terrorism and destruction of property?

Are you really that screwed up by too much Fox News that you think this?

You liberals control the MSM , educate our children, appoint activist judges, and fill the bureaucracies with liberal activists, and yet you bitch about one lone news network giving the other side.

BUT, the greatest news service of all is drudgereport.com/

Drudge doesn't write a single word, but by highlighting the news the MSM produces but hides in the back pages, he now controls the news cycle!

For what it is worth, I think unions' time has passed and they do more harm than good. And in this instance this bunch of criminals should go to jail.

So your point is that because a few members of unions, which traditionally are pro-Democrat, commit crimes then these are "liberal tactics" that all liberals subscribe to?

I guess that means you are a racist Nazi then like some of the whack jobs at the Tea Zombie rallies right?

They have no say in what the unions do. They are forced to pay their dues, and the unions buy liberal politicians to do their will.

Top All-Time Donors, 1989-2010 | OpenSecrets

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
"We" have also planted a chip in your brain and force you to post inane shit on the internet.

Also, we'll be by on Tuesdays with the anal probe to take a few samples.

You liberals control the MSM , educate our children, appoint activist judges, and fill the bureaucracies with liberal activists, and yet you bitch about one lone news network giving the other side.

BUT, the greatest news service of all is drudgereport.com/

Drudge doesn't write a single word, but by highlighting the news the MSM produces but hides in the back pages, he now controls the news cycle!

Pete

Lifetime Supporter
It seems crybaby libs don't like being exposed when the chickens come home to roost.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
No, we are just fearful that some weird sickness has overcome our Republican brothers that makes them babble inane stuff about "lamestream media" or 'activist judges" or blah blah blah blah.

Oh. Or "liberal tactics" like destruction of property, etc. Where do you people get this sutff? I mean, this is even beyond Faux News.....

It seems crybaby libs don't like being exposed when the chickens come home to roost.

No, we are just fearful that some weird sickness has overcome our Republican brothers that makes them babble inane stuff about "lamestream media" or 'activist judges" or blah blah blah blah.

Oh. Or "liberal tactics" like destruction of property, etc. Where do you people get this sutff? I mean, this is even beyond Faux News.....

Your side openly promises "fundamental reform" of this country. Everyone of your liberal policies has been enacted by judicial fiat, bureaucratic dictate and presidential edict. No one would ever vote for any of this liberal crap except the very hard left statists like Mr. Young. And yet, you accuse the Conservative American of trying to subvert the American dream somehow.

This last election should open your eyes to the sleeping giant in this country. Good, hard working people who gave you collectivists a chance, but now see the disaster you've rained upon us all.

"We" have also planted a chip in your brain and force you to post inane shit on the internet.

Also, we'll be by on Tuesdays with the anal probe to take a few samples.

No need to do that, comrade. You subvert our children from kindergarten on through the highest levels of education. When the hippies took over the dean's office in the sixties, they never left and we've gotten "great educators" like William Ayers.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Judicial fiat, bureaucratic decree or presidential edict?

Socially progressive folks (both Republicans and Democrats) have used the Constitutional processes of amendment, and legislative action to end Jim Crow, pass the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts, lower the voting age, give women the right to vote, ensure a basic level of existence for seniors and provide them with health care coverage, enacted programs designed to open colleges to far more than just the rich elite (Pell Grants, Perkins loans, GI Bill), enacted programs to assist lower income folks with home purchases, ensured basic fairness in government contracting preventing discrimination against minority contractors, and so on.

The "activist" judges you hate so much have hugely expanded your individual liberities in the areas of free speech, dissemination of information, gun rights (70 years ago the Supreme Court believed in NO individual right to gun ownership), freedom from unlawful searches and seizures, preventing cruel and unusual punishment, expanding protections for minorities, immigrants and gay folks, the right to contraception, the right to privacy and so on.

Government regulations have made our waters safer, our air cleaner, or roads better, our consumer products safer, our food safer and so on.

In most cases, conservatives of some type opposed these measures.

Now, that's not to say there isn't a place for conservatism. It makes sure we don't move to fast. It makes sure we ask if each step forward is needed, and worth the cost.

So no, I don't hate conservatism (and hold beliefs that some would call conservative on things like free trade and foreign policy) -- certainly not like whatever is going through your head about liberals.

The only time I fear for the future of the country is when I encounter people like you, which invariably seems to be on internet car forums. Weird phenomenon.

Judicial fiat, bureaucratic decree or presidential edict?

Socially progressive folks (both Republicans and Democrats) have used the Constitutional processes of amendment, and legislative action to end Jim Crow, pass the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts, lower the voting age, give women the right to vote, ensure a basic level of existence for seniors and provide them with health care coverage, enacted programs designed to open colleges to far more than just the rich elite (Pell Grants, Perkins loans, GI Bill), enacted programs to assist lower income folks with home purchases, ensured basic fairness in government contracting preventing discrimination against minority contractors, and so on.

The "activist" judges you hate so much have hugely expanded your individual liberities in the areas of free speech, dissemination of information, gun rights (70 years ago the Supreme Court believed in NO individual right to gun ownership), freedom from unlawful searches and seizures, preventing cruel and unusual punishment, expanding protections for minorities, immigrants and gay folks, the right to contraception, the right to privacy and so on.

Government regulations have made our waters safer, our air cleaner, or roads better, our consumer products safer, our food safer and so on.

In most cases, conservatives of some type opposed these measures.

Now, that's not to say there isn't a place for conservatism. It makes sure we don't move to fast. It makes sure we ask if each step forward is needed, and worth the cost.

So no, I don't hate conservatism (and hold beliefs that some would call conservative on things like free trade and foreign policy) -- certainly not like whatever is going through your head about liberals.

The only time I fear for the future of the country is when I encounter people like you, which invariably seems to be on internet car forums. Weird phenomenon.

As I stated. The last election has shown that the majority in this country are conservative. Liberalism is driving this country off the cliff.

A great example would be how even after two trillion in stimullus, that has done nothing and cannot be traced, B.O. wants another four and a half billion for jobs stimulus.

Your catalogue of good ideas have been taken to the extreme by the Left and are now as onerous as the bloated unions.

And, I must remind you it is the Liberals who categorize people by their race. A true Conservative judges a person by their merit. PERIOD.

"The only time I fear for the future of the country is when I encounter people like you, which invariably seems to be on internet car forums. Weird phenomenon."

What astounds me is the number of Liberal car enthusiasts! Honestly how anyone who loves the automobile can defend Liberalism is beyond me.

Back