How can Special Interest Car Enthusiasts be Liberal Politically??

I've never understood how someone owning a special interest car could be a liberal politically. The more liberal the state, the more difficult it is to register their vehicle. Those of us who have an older collector car are in danger of losing our vehicle with the flick of the pen. I've linked to a very comprehensive article of what we now face. The entire article is very enlightening, but for convenience, I've gone to the page listing the worst offenders, with of course, california leading the way. I applaud states that are working with SEMA to preserve our hobby, but the noose is tightening more each year.

Can They Outlaw Hot Rodding? - 10 Worst Bills - Street Rodder Magazine

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
I've never understood how someone who obviously hates California so much would live here. There are lots of red states that would make you so much happier, why don't you leave?

I know we would be happier without you!

This latest link has worldwide repercussions, buddy. California is just an inspiration for the globalists who are out to destroy the free world economy.

Two kids, jim. Believe me, I would love to leave this damaged state.

Maybe ,just maybe we are car enthusiasts who happen to think outside our little box once in a while. Personally as a canadian pseudo liberal I cant understand why anyone who works for a living would vote conservative when they make it so obvious that they have nothing but disdain for the working class. I guess I just have to assume that everyone who votes conservative is a old money millionaire.
Before anyone gets their nose out of joint there is a fair amount of sarcasm here.......you figure out where.

"Thinking outside the box" buys you overpriced battery powered tin cans that create caustic mining, overloaded and inefficient energy delivery (powered mainly by coal that is being banned), and caustic recycling of worn out batteries. But, its green, ahhhhhhhhhhhh. And try putting all that into your 40 or any other special interest vehicle.

Just take a look at the Carter era if you wonder what happens to countries where liberalism is allowed to run wild.

Cutting through the sarcasm, Egoman, what would "anyone who works for a living" be doing right now if the United States hadn't shielded Canada and the rest of the free world from the former Soviet Union? You know, Eastern vs. Western Europe kind of stuff. Or, in current times, North vs. South Korea.

Such obvious examples of the differences between collectivism vs. the free market and yet people still believe the left wing propaganda. Amazing.

Yeah, I know, Marxism just hasn't had a fair chance yet.

Pat

Supporter
Incoming!!!!

Attachments

• 1881-large-capslock.jpg
    1881-large-capslock.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 378
Cutting through the sarcasm, Egoman, what would "anyone who works for a living" be doing right now if the United States hadn't shielded Canada and the rest of the free world from the former Soviet Union? You know, Eastern vs. Western Europe kind of stuff. Or, in current times, North vs. South Korea.
Did this load of garbage really come out of your mouth?????
Do you get excited when they do the GLOBAL FORCE FOR GOOD commercials.
Just enjoy our oil and stay on your side of the border if thats what you feel you have "done" for us. We will survive without you.
VEEK you are a wise man to warn of the incoming.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Two kids, jim. Believe me, I would love to leave this damaged state.

So Mr Fechter, you are staying in a blue state for the childeren! For the first time I can remember you have done something smart. Childeren are much better off in a blue state.

I have heard that Divorce rates are higher in red states.

I have heard that illiteracy rates are higher in red states

I have heard that teen pregancy rates are higher in red states.

I have heard that incomes are lower in red states.

I have heard that folks receive less education in red states.

I have heard that IQs are lower in red states.

I have heard that red states take more from the Government in taxes than they give.

These statistics go on and on but you get the idea. Your kids really are much better off in a blue state.

You on he other hand are a lying hypocrite and should leave immediatly

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Charlie,

This "crap" will stop when Mr Fechter stops posting rediculous one sided attacks and outright lies.

Only one person starts these mindless, almost always untrue attacks

Why don't you have a talk with him, I have tried to get him to stop, maybe you can.

Charlie, I absolutely promise I will not start any new political threads, but that said, I will not sit back and allow one sided lies to get a free pass, thats not going to happen!

Last edited:

Keith

Jim, why would you want him to stop? To be quite fair, I do not believe there's much to choose between the pair of you, so are you denying Bob the right to speak?

As a foreigner, how can I tell what is "mindless" and "one sided?"

Who speaks with a forked tongue? And how can the same events be interpreted so differently by people sharing a similar demographic?

Is this a Muslim plot to Divide & Conquer?

Discuss....

We will survive without you.

The mighty Canadian army in one of it's finest hours;

"Ending a naval wrangle that highlighted the logistical weakness of the Canadian military, Canadian troops swung down from a helicopter today to board an American merchant ship that for almost three weeks had held three Canadian soldiers and 10 percent of Canada's armored might hostage on the high seas over nonpayment of a shipping bill."

Canada Goes Aboard Ship To Retrieve Its Weapons - NYTimes.com

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
I do not believe there's much to choose between the pair of you, so are you denying Bob the right to speak?

Is this a Muslim plot to Divide & Conquer?

A muslim Plot!!!!! Keith, Fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just of the top of my head, I can give ten lies he has told.

OK Keith please give us any lies I have told.

Keith, you say: "I do not believe there's much to choose between the pair of you"

Keith the differance is he lies and I do not!

So if thats true then give us ten lies I have told, it should be easy!!!

Last edited:
The subject of this thread should be among the top five subjects of this website. The original topic is "How can Special Interest Car Enthusiasts be Liberal Politically??" Liberalism is smothering the specialty car hobby a little more every day.

My latest addition to it, The American Spectator : Goodbye, V-8s, the Engines That Could only highlights that fact.

All those SBF's are going to go away, the popular LS series will be gone too, and certainly the wrecking yards will be stripped of them with more "cash for clunkers" programs.

I can see how a bio-diesel hybrid would be suitable for some posters here, but who's going to build it for them?

Here again is the link to the comprehensive article of the plight of our hobby;

Can They Outlaw Hot Rodding? - Street Rodder Magazine

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
So Mr Fechter, you are staying in a blue state for the childeren! For the first time I can remember you have done something smart. Childeren are much better off in a blue state.

I have heard that Divorce rates are higher in red states.

I have heard that illiteracy rates are higher in red states

I have heard that teen pregancy rates are higher in red states.

I have heard that incomes are lower in red states.

I have heard that folks receive less education in red states.

I have heard that IQs are lower in red states.

I have heard that red states take more from the Government in taxes than they give.

These statistics go on and on but you get the idea. Your kids really are much better off in a blue state.

You on he other hand are a lying hypocrite and should leave immediatly

So you will suck up all the good of a blue state for the childeren, but make vile attacks, LEAVE!

Keith

That's the whole point Jim - I know not. I'm sure you haven't knowingly told any lies, but I cannot be sure anyone else has either.
If it were about the UK, I can only tell you this.

a) there would never be this kind of "debate" probably because no-one could give a shit, or, we are so uneducated that we can't give a shit because we wouldn't know a shit if it got up from the floor and spanked us in the face, or, we are so educated that we couldn't give or even lend a shit (intellectually speaking).

b) we probably don't or never have cared much about politics, as we only moan when the "wrong" people get into power, whoever they are.

c) we just moan.

So, tell us why your position is better than Bob's without posting any links.

I'm not doubting you mate, I'm just asking you to look at all this from a dumbass perspective (me).

Please continue on a separate piece of paper, if you run out of room here. :)

Back