Halloween Costume Ideas

My wife and I can't seem to come up with a decent costume idea. After last year, everything just seems second rate. Something that everyone will recognize, and won't cost a fortune to make. Our costume from last year was only about $50 total.

So, any ideas?

Attachments

• 72254_10150321107710257_628640256_15310656_1885224_n.jpg
    72254_10150321107710257_628640256_15310656_1885224_n.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 254

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
How about reciting Macbeth naked, with four lengths of string tied around your mid-rift and DANISH stamped on your butt ?.
- as a ham actor

:devilish::devil::skull::evilgrin:

Last edited:

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
Or -
Get the wife dress as a shrimp.
Drop the tea bag and go as "Kid Creole and the Coconuts".

Keith

You could always arrive simply dressed in just a pair of underpants.

When the host asks you what you are supposed to be, you can confidently reply: "I am a premature ejaculation"

With recycling being the big thing these days, I suggest utilizing your old costumes, make some big triangles, strap them to your backs and go as Concorde

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
No. What I meant was "Fuck Nose"
(For some of our more verbally challenged, that is a play on words for the sake of Humor /Humour )

I just went to the the local Wal-Mart and got 2 pieces of plain rope from the hardware section, on to produce department and picked up a potato and a lemon. tied one rope around my wifes waist with the lemon and she went as a "sour-puss" I tied the potato around my waist and went as a "dick-tater"!!!!!! Oh did I mention we were nude.............

You could tie your wife to your back and go as a turtle, when people ask why is your wife on your back you could say "that's just Michelle"

Back