Islamofascism

AWSOME video; especialy since I posted it in the "democrats what's wrong with you thread back on 8-16-11. I see Graham it's all about how people word titles with you not the substance of the post as you seemed to have issues with this EXACT post when I posted it. <TABLE style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR title="Post 350292" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1>Dom,

Very good piece - thanks for Sharing! </TD></TR><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>Yesterday 10:57 PM</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Domtoni it really is a great video isn't it. Really makes you think. Sorry for stirring the pot I just couldn't resist messing with Graham. He just makes it to darn easy sometimes :evil::evil:

AWSOME video; especialy since I posted it in the "democrats what's wrong with you thread back on 8-16-11. I see Graham it's all about how people word titles with you not the substance of the post as you seemed to have issues with this EXACT post when I posted it. <TABLE style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR title="Post 350292" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1>Dom,

Very good piece - thanks for Sharing!
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>Yesterday 10:57 PM</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Damian,

I just checked back on my post that you are referring to, and at no time did I even mention the video. I was referring to your inability to debate a position. I had no issues with the original intention of the post, but by the time it reached me it had descended into the usual slanging match, hence my post in the original thread....

:huh:

Back