They lit up another idiot

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
YEE-HAW!!!!

As I think about it, though, we just gave this scumbag what they all want...a first class ticket to their version of "heaven".

Death is TOO good for them....IMHO we should prioritize capturing them, then find the worst Mexican prison in existence and imprison them there with the most vigorous butt-f***ers we can find....a life sentence without possibility of parole and IMHO it is still too good for them.

One thing has to be evident to the scumbags by now, though...we Americans may take a while to get them, but get them we WILL.

Gotta LOVE the drones....lethal without exposing any Americans to danger in the process should the aircraft be shot down.

MORE....MORE....we need MORE!!!

Cheers and :thumbsup: to our military forces, and :thumbsup: to Bee-HO for having the cajones to add this scumbag to our "kill or capture" list...and after what happened to Bin Laden the terrorist organizations must know that "capture" is the second-place option on that list.

Doug

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
He's now in bed with 42 Virgins that look like a cross between Mimi (Drew Carey show) and Mr T....
:)

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Great news!

Another one bites the sand!

Now, I'm just waiting for the folks to say this was all BushII and Obama had nothing to do with it.

Then come the complaints that without pictures, they will clame he is still alive just like Bin Laden...........................................Oh wait, that didn't happen.

Last edited:
Great news!

Another one bites the sand!

Now, I'm just waiting for the folks to say this was all BushII and Obama had nothing to do with it.

Then come the complaints that without pictures, they will clame he is still alive just like Bin Laden...........................................Oh wait, that didn't happen.

They both did. As Bush had something to do with bin laden, and Obama gave the order that could have been the end for him had it gone wrong.

I say don't judge them. We can not see into their minds and harts. So on their behalf we should send them all to God and let him decide.

Back