Let's all play "Ignore the Troll"...

Yes, it's our misguided chum L*nesom* B*b (name hidden through PC rules (just a joke Ron))...

Frankly I'm tired of certain hit and run tactics, and the inability to stick to a point. Also, he thinks Hitler was Liberal.

What can I say.

B*b, you are now ignored.

Here we go again another "rabble rouser" trying to stir up his base.
good luck with that one, I like Bob he's proving to be a "thinker"..
Shhh I better watch or I'll end on your silly Ignore list phff:laugh:

Yes, it's our misguided chum L*nesom* B*b (name hidden through PC rules (just a joke Ron))...

Frankly I'm tired of certain hit and run tactics, and the inability to stick to a point. Also, he thinks Hitler was Liberal.

What can I say.

B*b, you are now ignored.

That's appreciated lumpy, its such a nuisance to be interrupted by Liberal Liars Lying liberally whenever you point out the truth as it was before the the Marxist pogrom was unleashed on the American public beginning in the Sixties!

Here we go again another "rabble rouser" trying to stir up his base.
good luck with that one, I like Bob he's proving to be a "thinker"..
Shhh I better watch or I'll end on your silly Ignore list phff:laugh:

He's already been warned on another thread that if I catch him coming of ignore he'd be reported to the promise police, Auto!

me thinks Bob lives in a trailer by himself way, way out in the middle of nowhere, hasn't had a bath in a while, and tried (but failed) to start a local militia unit....

me thinks Bob lives in a trailer by himself way, way out in the middle of nowhere, hasn't had a bath in a while, and tried (but failed) to start a local militia unit....

Me thinks Cliff thinks in cliches because he couldn't think of an original idea to save his life!

It seems to me that the troll card is really being over played in recent.
It almost has the same chime as the race card... whats that has been racists clowns name that loves using it...? I forget..oh yea Jessie Jackson..I must say all the fellas here that are endlessly discrediting, constantly name calling, trying to change other peoples profile names.."nutjob" for example.. I understand calling someone an a-hole every now and then is acceptable.. but consistently attacking someone and rabble rousing the troops looking for support is what's turning this place into a shit hole..

oops Mr jack daniels says its time for bed:)

Guys, I have jumped in here to to say that IMO Bob appologized recently to all those he had a offended and forgave those who offendid him. As such, I was happy to let by-gones be by-gones.

Unless he started his old tricks again, why can't we all get along? I am not going to search through threads again to see what's been going on, but even allowing for the fact that the Paddock is an anything goes kind of place, lets all try to keep it fair.

Guys, I have jumped in here to to say that IMO Bob appologized recently to all those he had a offended and forgave those who offendid him. As such, I was happy to let by-gones be by-gones.

Unless he started his old tricks again, why can't we all get along? I am not going to search through threads again to see what's been going on, but even allowing for the fact that the Paddock is an anything goes kind of place, lets all try to keep it fair.

Thanks, Mark. You're a gentleman.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter

Once again I find myself agreeing with you Mark, that must be some kind of record? (only joking).
The vilification of each other by both sides of the argument has begun to pall.
I'm all for vigorous debate but name calling shows a lack of vocabulary and class.
My warped sense of humour now tempts me to say Fuck off all you bleeding heart pinko commie mongrels, but good taste has precluded me from doing so.

Back