A message from Al to Lonesome Bob

"Jim and graham are living proof that the indians did indeed fuck buffalo!"

Way to go Al!

How to be just about as stupid as you possibly can be....

Nice bit of racism there!

PuhLease justify that? I'm waiting.

If you want to insult me or Jim, do what I do, use a PM. It's much more private, and you don't end up looking like GeeDubya did all the time. You know the one, like a buffoon, egg all over face etc etc....

Okay, I apologize to American Indians and Buffalo everywhere! But with you libs, I thought name calling was the norm. Sorry if I broached a tender spot. Racist, is that a liberal one word coverall for everything?

Okay, I apologize to American Indians and Buffalo everywhere! But with you libs, I thought name calling was the norm. Sorry if I broached a tender spot. Racist, is that a liberal one word coverall for everything?

It must have taken all of your courage to summon up that apology Al, but then I expected no less. Well done.

BTW, as stated before, that insult fell on stony ground because I am not a liberal. Not sure how many time it will take until that is drummed into your collective heads...

BTW, as stated before, that insult fell on stony ground because I am not a liberal. Not sure how many time it will take until that is drummed into your collective heads...

Graham,

You just don't get it calling you a Liberal is a compliment if he really wanted to insult you he would have called you a Conservative.

At least that is the way I see it ;)

Racist, is that a liberal one word coverall for everything?

I don't think so, is Communist the Conservatives? :)

Last edited:
Well, my take is that Al complimented MEN for raping buffalo's. He could have said sheep.
I'll shut up now!

Graham,

You just don't get it calling you a Liberal is a compliment if he really wanted to insult you he would have called you a Conservative.

Exactly..no need to be ashamed, say it loud and be proud,,,you're a liberal. :toilet:

Graham,

I don't think so, is Communist the Conservatives? :)

Nick, Thanks for your words. The thing is, I don't ever want to be labelled because it gives others a convenient boundary for them to put you in. I have a ton of "liberal" conceptual beliefs, but then I think of many social issues in "conservative" terms... Teachers getting back the power to punish pupils etc...

We should all be in internal conflict to one degree or another. To believe that you are right in the absolute sense on any issue is the way towards fundamentalism, and we see plenty of that on this forum....

Last edited:
Nick, Thanks for your words. The thing is, I don't ever want to be labelled because it gives others a convenient boundary for them to put you in. I have a ton of "liberal" conceptual beliefs, but then I think of many social issues in "conservative" terms... Teachers getting back the power to punish pupils etc...

We should all be in internal conflict to one degree or another. To believe that you are right in the absolute sense on any issue is the way towards fundamentalism, and we see plenty of that on this forum....

Graham,

Fully understood and just between you and me I don't believe in everything the liberals are doing at the moment, but don't tell the others.

Besides "Teachers getting back the power to punish pupils," what "conservative terms" do you adhere to?

Michael Holmes

Lifetime Supporter
Does is F**KING MATTER what political beliefs one has? Really? I have an idea, let's rename to site to reflect this members who want to insult and harass others because of their political or religious or sexual orientation or...

Much more of this BS and I'm done.

Bob,

Are you trying to develop this into "what have the Romans ever done for us" type debate.

Huh? Gravy said he had some conservative beliefs like "Teachers getting back the power to punish pupils,"

I thought, out of all the possibilities, that was rather random, and was interested in what else he had in mind.

How the Romans got into this is a mystery to me, but if you'd like to elaborate on " "what have the Romans ever done for us" I'm all ears!

Hope your Saturday is going well for you.

Does is F**KING MATTER what political beliefs one has? Really? I have an idea, let's rename to site to reflect this members who want to insult and harass others because of their political or religious or sexual orientation or...

Much more of this BS and I'm done.

I agree. But it's been like this for a while. Al and Jim would occasionally throw insults at each other but it was all good natured stuff. Then Bob turned up and it's gone rapidly down hill.

Unfortunately there seems to be no compromise between either side. Although Bobs view of the world I'm finding rather scary.

To be honest I find it best to steer clear of the paddock at the moment. Hopefully it will settle down in a few months.

Huh? Gravy said he had some conservative beliefs like "Teachers getting back the power to punish pupils,"

I thought, out of all the possibilities, that was rather random, and was interested in what else he had in mind.

How the Romans got into this is a mystery to me, but if you'd like to elaborate on " "what have the Romans ever done for us" I'm all ears!

Hope your Saturday is going well for you.

Comrade Bob,

This may help

What have the Romans ever done for us - YouTube

My Saturday is going very well thank you, alyhough it would go a lot better if I could just stay away from the paddock and got back to attempting to build my car.

As someone so rightly said if the majority of your posts are political maybe you are on the wrong forum. Just can't seem to help myself.

Last edited:
Back