One Week Moratorium On Politics!

It seems as though those of a political bent have offended those with no interest in politics in the hallowed Paddock.

In response to their laments, I propose that all discussion on politics in any way, shape or form be voluntarily banned. An agreement between gentlemen so to speak.

How does beginning this Sunday, Oct. 11, 2011 to Saturday, Oct. 18, 2011 sound for you all?

First to break the moratorium buys Cyberritas for everyone posting on GT40s.com!

OK. Guess no one is interested in calling a truce to the politics. Well, I'm a man of my word, and I am shutting it down right now, 8;34 P.M. PST. I am going to enjoy not having to deal with people who don't like my ideas and would really like me to shut me down. Who knows, if I enjoy it I may extend!

Peace, out.

LB

OK. Guess no one is interested in calling a truce to the politics. Well, I'm a man of my word, and I am shutting it down right now, 8;34 P.M. PST. I am going to enjoy not having to deal with people who don't like my ideas and would really like me to shut me down. Who knows, if I enjoy it I may extend!

Peace, out.

LB

Oh fuck off!

A week is gone, and my self imposed moratorium is over. I notice no one else was interested in stopping the madness, so the powers that be did it for you!

How does beginning this Sunday, Oct. 11, 2011 to Saturday, Oct. 18, 2011 sound for you all? Quote by LB. post # 1 this thread.

So what are you doing out here ?

Today is the ninth ( 9 ) day of October 2011 . Your self imposed exile have not even BEGIN yet. Climb back into your cage of exile and stay there till at least the 18 th day of October , as you yourself have said .

Z.C.

How does beginning this Sunday, Oct. 11, 2011 to Saturday, Oct. 18, 2011 sound for you all? Quote by LB. post # 1 this thread.

So what are you doing out here ?

Today is the ninth ( 9 ) day of October 2011 . Your self imposed exile have not even BEGIN yet. Climb back into your cage of exile and stay there till at least the 18 th day of October , as you yourself have said .

Z.C.

My, aren't you the saucy wench.

You're on the Aztec semiannual moon flow byzantine rectangular gear calendar aren't you Bob? Who pooped in zollis's pablum?

I have a theory that the world is spinning twice as fast as it did a thousand years ago. Just consider the average life expectancy is now about eighty. Back then, it was forty. We're actually living forty years still, but since the earth spins twice as fast, we get two years in the time of the old one year. The government loves it because they collect taxes twice as often, and of course they are keeping it secret and that's why most folks don't know about it.

Also, consider the inaccuracies of a calendar that has to add a day every four years. What is that all about? That's why the summers start later, and Al Gore thinks the world is heating up!!!

Zollie dear is the new girl on the block!

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I have a theory that the world is spinning twice as fast as it did a thousand years ago. Just consider the average life expectancy is now about eighty. Back then, it was forty. We're actually living forty years still, but since the earth spins twice as fast, we get two years in the time of the old one year. The government loves it because they collect taxes twice as often, and of course they are keeping it secret and that's why most folks don't know about it.

Also, consider the inaccuracies of a calendar that has to add a day every four years. What is that all about? That's why the summers start later, and Al Gore thinks the world is heating up!!!

Zollie dear is the new girl on the block!

Good theory Bob, but as I am hoping to keep living until at least 120 can you make it spin even faster?

Back