Cat Lover?

Another Test. Oh Good.

Pete, We have cats (used to breed them), but that is really funny and the water gun device is quite well cobbled together from ceap bits. Some cats do need this.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Hilarious!!! I'm an animal "fan"....cats, dogs, reptiles, even fish....but this is one FUNNY solution to a real problem!

Cheers, Doug!!

I love animals too, but only if they're cute. I know, hypocrytical.

I did laugh at this video. It's a good solution and not cruel. So fair enough.

That's pretty good, the only thing missing is the lighter fluid and camp stove lighter to ensure the cats reaaaally don't come back!! Not that I'm a hater, but my '69 had cat piss all over it and that's one reason it now resides in New Zealand.

Guys he has the process all wrong, the cats are not the problem here. Any Responsible cat or any other pet owner should be kept all animals in at night. The water canon should be conected to a very loud horn aimed at the animal owners home.
We love our pets at our place but they have always been inside at night,same goes for teenages.

Darrell DRB#46
LS1/G50

+1 Darrell

My particular hate, is barking dogs left outside the whole time. Not big dogs going WHOOF. Little yappy bastards going yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap!

Although I attest to loving animals. Lap-dogs should all be shot.

Back