Attachments

• TP Kitty.JPG
    TP Kitty.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 236

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Re: PICTURES of CATS

If you have pussy in the house, you need one of these....

Attachments

• 11707cccatcarrier.jpg
    11707cccatcarrier.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 246

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter

Try again. Posting this a few years back on ClubCobra got me threatened with banishment...

Attachments

• cat-carrier.gif
    cat-carrier.gif
    60.6 KB · Views: 203

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter

What is this... how come you never see stuff this sick and mean about dogs? Why is it always about cats?

So many cats, so few recipes.....

I love cats, especially deep fried....

101 uses for a dead cat...

The difference between a dead lawyer in the road and a dead cat? Skid marks before the cat...

Jimbo,

They make good jokes. Despite my rants, I would never harm a cat. Hell, I have actually known a couple I would have considered having (but if asked, I will deny it!)

I generally like/love animals. In fact my son and daughter-in-laws dog had to be put down this week. She spent a lot of time with us when they traveled and when they had their first child this year (my wife was SURE she would never have a grandchild!). I still am upset and absoluty lose it when I see the posting on Facebook from one of their friends with the quote "Rest well little girl".

So I will continue to post "cat carriers" but be assured I don't own one....cat or the carrier.

I'll stick up for cats here, as we've had some very intelligent and friendly cats as members of the family. They are a lot more attractive, fun, and less trouble than babies (and yes, I've raised some fine kids who are now adults). People seem fanatically against cats in a manner not shown against dogs, as Jim points out. I've had dogs too, and enjoyed them, but they were more effort to look after than cats ever are.

Reverting to the other cats, the converter type, has anyone ever had to replace them due to them wearing out? There were dire predictions of expensive regular replacement when they were introduced.

Back