The Pot Party!

Some may have heard how the Left is claiming all the occupation people are the Democrat's answer to the Tea Party!

Perfect, they can call themselves the Pot Party!!!!!!

Gone Fishin' - Louis Armstrong & Bing Crosby - YouTube

Cameron admits: I used dope at Eton· Future Tory leader 'gated' over drugs
· It was a wake-up call, friends told.

Should have mentioned that is David William Donald Cameron (pronunciation: /ˈkæmərən/; born 9 October 1966) is the current Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, First Lord of the Treasury, Minister for the Civil Service and Leader of the Conservative Party.

"Gating" is a type of punishment similar to a detention used typically at educational institutions, especially boarding schools.

Last edited:
Mark,

Being ex public school I believe you are generalising, we weren't all the "education could go hang. As long as a boy could hit a six, sing the school song very loud and take hot crumpet from behind without blubbing" type. Although I have yet to convince some of my work colleagues that is the case.

Having seen your post to Brett perhaps you went to boarding school a well? ;)

Last edited:
As you know Nick, I abhor generalizations! ;)

Perhaps the fact that I was schooled by Nuns may explain quite a bit?!

Some may have heard how the Left is claiming all the occupation people are the Democrat's answer to the Tea Party!

Perfect, they can call themselves the Pot Party!!!!!!

Sure, the Tea Party with sex, drugs, and filth, a bunch of people that for the most part can't verbalize what the answer to Capitalism is! The Democrats will live to regret this association. If they were the Tea Party the media would be having a field day.

Sure, the Tea Party with sex, drugs, and filth, a bunch of people that for the most part can't verbalize what the answer to Capitalism is! The Democrats will live to regret this association. If they were the Tea Party the media would be having a field day.

I still think all these Liberals are chaffing at the fact that their mothers didn't let them go to Woodstock.

And yes, they don't know much of anything except that they are getting high and laid. They don't have to pay rent, clean up, or even wipe themselves. This must be the paradise the collectivists have been promising us for all these years!

Ahh, you two and your labels. :wacko:

And what do you honestly think of this behavior? I wasn't labeling, just what I saw on the news. The homeless have better hygiene than these people. Drugs, sex, defecating on the street. I listened to interviews, no one has a clue. But they all want to take from people that have money and have it given to them. We already have that, it's called welfare. Please don't rant to me about welfare, people that are physically unable to work should get it, the rest should get off their butts and do something.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Now now Al! You know that we know that at one time YOU were one of those miscreants who didn't work and too money from others! So go easy there partner...or better yet don't go at all.....

Now now Al! You know that we know that at one time YOU were one of those miscreants who didn't work and too money from others! So go easy there partner...or better yet don't go at all.....

Once again jeff, unemployment is paid jointly by the employee and employer. I didn't take money from others, I paid into it for 40 plus years as an employee and employer. I collected once. Why don't you go find a nice quiet spot and perform an unnatural act upon yourself jeffie!

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Jeff,

If unemployment is paid jointly by the employee and the employer, and "takes no money from others" why do you think that Al and the other consevatives complain so bitterly about those lazy people on unemployment?

Al admitted that he took unemployment money that he did not need, I wonder what the lonely one thinks of that?

Hypocracy, is alive and well.

Last edited:
Jeff,

If unemployment is paid jointly by the employee and the employer, and "takes no money from others" why do you think that All and the other consevatives complain so bitterly about those lazy people on unemployment?

Al admitted that he took unemployment money that he did not need, I wonder what the lonely one thinks of that?

Hypocracy, is alive and well.

Ahhh, Jimbo, nothing else to do, come beat the dead horse. Why don't you join jeffie?

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
"Jim and graham are living proof that the indians did indeed fuck buffalo!"
Posted by Al

You apologized to Indians and Buffalos, until you apologize to me you are just a hypocrtical pile of crap!

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter

Read the whole article, looked at the salacious photos....looks a bit like the photos of Woodstock back in the 60's.

Here is one paragraph in the article about the miscreants that impressed me:

"The leaders of the protest are furious at the manner in which it has been hijacked and have set up a make-shift internal police to stop the debauched behaviour."

As usual, an honorable protest movement has been tainted by a few unscrupulous individuals, not entirely new within the field of politics, that's for sure!

I, for one, like the idea that people have assumed the TEA Party's anger about the current financial situation in which we find our country....and, I suspect, the total population that agrees with the current "Occupy Wall Street" movement will certainly exceed those who agree with the TEA Party's movement.

Just more proof that the more you follow the curve from centrist to the radical right wing and centrist to the radical left wing, the more they act like the same people where the two fringe "ends" (almost) meet.

Guys'n'Gals, it's just human nature...when things get bad, there is always someone there to take advantage of the strong emotional investment people have in their "cause". It happens in the far left (remember Jerry Ruben of the Youth International Party??) and the far right (remember Andrew Beitbart of the TEA Party??)?

Personally, though, if I had the choice, I'd choose a movement where people are wanting to "make love" over a movement where people want to "make hate" any day.....guess you can see where my loyalties lie :thumbsup: .

Cheers, Doug!!

Back