Welcome to the Conservative Paddock!

To anyone in the past who thought the Paddock was the playground of the Liberal agenda, welcome to the Conservative Paddock! We all know that the United States is a Conservative nation that appears to be Liberal because Liberals are more aggressive in projecting their agenda. The mainstream media is highly biased towards the far left and that again projects the image of a liberal nation. This emboldens Liberals worldwide to assume they are in the majority.

After last week's events, Conservatives have taken the initiative on the Paddock, just as they will reclaim the nation from the disastrous "leadership" of the Statists now running the country.

For the rest of the world, may God have mercy on you, and lead you back to fiscal and moral "Conservation."

Attachments

• soapbox.jpg
    soapbox.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 119
Bob, when is the last time you posted in any forum except the Paddock? Like 2007?

I have learned a tremendous amount of information about mid engined vehicles, SBF engines, and in general, the art of fabrication here for over six years. I build my own stuff, but don't have anywhere near the skill sets and artistry of the "A Team" posters here, therefore haven't felt I had anything worthy of showing. I have never felt that clogging up serious build threads with " nice job, keep on going, any updates, or the like" was beneficial to a site, so I don't have two hundred posts per year on that part of the site.

If you feel I am a hindrance to this website, give me the word, and I will voluntarily terminate my membership.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Bob, when is the last time you posted in any forum except the Paddock? Like 2007?

No need to reinvent the wheel, Ron, the research has already been done:

Right, Mark...checked out his stats:

joined 3/12/05

posted only 7 of his 331 posts anywhere other than the paddock up till 8/21/08, when he started posting on the Paddock, the vast majority on these politically oriented threads (even being generous, I could only find a total of 10 that weren't on the political threads)....has posted not one time on any board other than the Paddock since 8/21/08.

Cheers, Doug!!

Come on, Ron...pull the trigger, please :idea:! You know ya wanna, he's :evil: !!

Cheers, Doug!!

Ron Earp

Admin
Oh, I don't care if he stays or goes. Doesn't bother me. I just wanted to point out that he's here as a pot stirrer only. Not too many have that claim to fame.

R

Back