More Global Cooling/Warming/Change hoax.

"Three themes are emerging from the newly released emails: (1) prominent scientists central to the global warming debate are taking measures to conceal rather than disseminate underlying data and discussions; (2) these scientists view global warming as a political “cause” rather than a balanced scientific inquiry and (3) many of these scientists frankly admit to each other that much of the science is weak and dependent on deliberate manipulation of facts and data."

Climategate 2.0: New E-Mails Rock The Global Warming Debate - Forbes

I agree, but countries like the UK have adopted policies to be at the forefront of reducing CO2 emissions (despite many folks believing our point), and then the BBC touts the government position as if its the gospel and cannot be questioned.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Sure, the climate is changing...it has been ever since the earth was formed, will always continue to do so.

Where I grew up in the great midwest in the 60's and 70's, every winter we would have a few snowstorms that would drop three feet of snow on the ground. It was so bad that the county maintenance department had to put snow fence in the farmers' fields about 100 yards north of the east-west highways...that stopped the drifts short of the roads and kept the county mobile. These days, the norm is about 3 inches of snow per storm, fewer storms per winter, and increasingly people are feeling lucky to get that much.

OK, so that was 40, 50 years ago. I can see that the contribution from greenhouse gas production by humans could have an impact, but I can also see that methane production by cattle and other livestock could have an impact. Both, however, seem to be rather "recent" events, in the grand scheme of things. Those human contributions, however, are only recent and could not have explained the most recent "ice-age" that gripped the earth, spreading glaciers over most of North America, Europe and Asia.

So, IMHO, we humans could be partially responsible....more of us and all of us needing to get around in an increasingly mobile world; all of us have to eat so there are more domesticated livestock animals to produce methane, yada-yada-yada.

The amazing thing about humans, though, is their adaptability. Look at us now, we have our own self-produced "climates" (fully enclosed structures in which we live, in which most of us work, and in which most of us even transport ourselves between work and home and elsewhere), so we have managed to in large part negate the overall impact of nature's wrath to the point that it can often be little more than a nuisance during the twice daily commute.

We'll be here, earth will be here, and we'll continue to "adapt" to make survival possible....it's just what we humans do.

We may all be eating algae and our only transportation may come in mazes of tubes, or through particle transportation of some kind, but adapt we will.

Anyone ever see the Bruce Dern movie "Silent Running"? Mankind had destroyed all vegetation on the earth and had established space-based "greenhouses" so that there would be genetic plant stock to (hopefully) help replant the earth once the leftover radiation and other effects of our cataclysmic event had disipated. Good movie, search it out.

Cheers!

Doug

I've submitted volumes of links proving the lies of Global Cooling/Warming/Changing here;
http://www.gt40s.com/forum/paddock/35459-bit-reality-druids-out-there.html

and now posted a new link to Weathergate II, showing more collusion amongst activist scientist to alter and delete data that would disprove their agenda.

I've shown that;

"IPCC Official: “Climate Policy Is Redistributing The World’s Wealth”
Thursday, 18 November 2010 13:16 Neue Zürcher Zeitung

Climate policy has almost nothing to do anymore with environmental protection, says the German economist and IPCC official Ottmar Edenhofer. The next world climate summit in Cancun is actually an economy summit during which the distribution of the world’s resources will be negotiated."

Yet the basic argument is still, "But what if we are right?"

Well, what are the odds that all these claims are right when they are based on lies? No matter how good intentioned, they are altered data, lies. The problem is that these schemes are designed to destroy the free world with junk science. Its that simple.

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
I'm amazed at the talent we have on this forum. Not only do we have automotive and engineering talent that allows discussion about things we actually know something about, but we also have expertise in everything else. My main confusion comes from my internal question of why we need science and scientists at all. Why would rational countries pay for a science community, when self-delivered opinions, and the grappling for that affirming "sound bit" pot of gold and the end of one's ideological rainbow, is all that is necessary to formulate already prejudiced and pre-formed ideas. To think I'm wasting a good 30 -60 minutes a night reading what I strive to be objective studies and findings, when all that I needed to do in the first place was simply feel comforted that humans will survive and adapt to anything, and that there is always some scientific finding that will always support my unscientific belief. Wow, now if I believe it hard enough, I’m going to see if my car will build itself, and if I look hard enough, I’m sure I’ll find some source on the web that will vindicate this desire and allow me to believe even more what I want to believe.

We now have two very large groups of emails showing that the data has been changed to match the results these global climate change advocates want.

We have proof that its not about climate but the redistribution of wealth, and yet you mock the truth.

How hopeless for so many intelligent beings.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Let's phrase this correctly.

On the issue of one of the most researched and scientificallly challenging issues we've faced in the last 100 years, you have some links that you believe support your claim that this is "not about climate" and that that the majority of the world's climate scientists are engaged in some sort of vast conspiracy to dude the world into wealth redistribution.

If this subject is " one of the most researched and scientificallly challenging issues we've faced in the last 100 years," how can we tolerate outright fraud, proven several times?

There is plenty of contradictory data and plenty of scientists who disagree.

Why is one side of the debate cheating on the hard data while simultaneously scheming to redistribute untold trillions of dollars?

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Let's phrase this correctly.

On the issue of one of the most researched and scientificallly challenging issues we've faced in the last 100 years, you have some links that you believe support your claim that this is "not about climate" and that that the majority of the world's climate scientists are engaged in some sort of vast conspiracy to dude the world into wealth redistribution.

Can't see LB's posts (don't want to), but if your representation above is accurate, Jeff, it's just more proof regarding my assertion that LB is paranoid/delusional and in need of some serious professional help.

Cheers!

Doug

Here's a new word your Momma can teach you tonight, Dougs;

muttonhead [ˈmʌtənˌhɛd]
n
Slang a stupid or ignorant person; fool
muttonheaded adj

Today's Saturday, so you don't have to analyse when you have to rinse the mop, so try to remember the words above and then ask Momma to tell you what it means.

Maybe she'll give you a "I'm not a muttonhead" bumper sticker you can put on your guitar case instead of your bumper so that everyone knows you are a muttonhead.

Now run off and play with your GT40 model car until lunchtime, dear.

Climate change is happening. It's here now, and it's accelerating in severity.

Yes, climate change has been happening since the dawn of time. However, human factors (primarily pollution) are accelerating its severity in a very dramatic way. Now, not in 20 years. Forget the debate about whether it's man or nature that's causing it....blaming is waste of time. Focus upon the effects of climate change, now and in 20 years. That's what's important.

If you think that the fall of governments, large scale famine, and mass death are not closely related to the effects of severe climate change, then you don't know jack about how global economics work.

Ah, wonderful, the proven fraud, cliffbeer (CURRENTLY BANNED) shows up to give a testimonial for the greatest fraud of our and many other lifetimes, Global Cooling/Warming/Change!!!

With endorsers like him who needs enemies?http://www.gt40s.com/forum/members/cliffbeer.html
Post #9 for the ultimate clarification of the character of this prize;
http://www.gt40s.com/forum/site-questions-suggestions-comments/20846-users-multiple-accounts.html

As a side note, I'm applying for a Guinness Book of World Records for recieving the most posts on a subject started by someone who has been "ignored" by the ignorer.

Hey, yerugliness, have another beer!!!!

Back on topic, the British press is once again on the forefront of truth

Uh oh, global warming loons: here comes Climategate II! – Telegraph Blogs

A few excerpts;

/// The IPCC Process ///
<1939> Thorne/MetO:
Observations do not show rising temperatures throughout the tropical
troposphere unless you accept one single study and approach and discount a
wealth of others. This is just downright dangerous. We need to communicate the
uncertainty and be honest. Phil, hopefully we can find time to discuss these
further if necessary [...]
<3066> Thorne:
I also think the science is being manipulated to put a political spin on it
which for all our sakes might not be too clever in the long run.
<1611> Carter:
It seems that a few people have a very strong say, and no matter how much
talking goes on beforehand, the big decisions are made at the eleventh hour by
a select core group.
<2884> Wigley:
Mike, The Figure you sent is very deceptive [...] there have been a number of
dishonest presentations of model results by individual authors and by IPCC [...]

There are 5000 new emails to read through, and of course, the lies will come flying and the willing dupes of One World government will cry the sky is falling as if none of these truths ever happened.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Am I the only one who has had all I can stand of this obnoxious prick?

He has taken all the life out of what was a wonderful, wonderful site. Good by.

Back