Get behind me satan!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Of course you would say the same thing about someone thanking Allah, or are you just another hypocrite?

I have no problem with anyone thanking Allah, Buddah, or goat entrails. Why do you have a problem with a Christian being publicly thankful?

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
I have absolutly no problem with folks ocasionally being pubicly thankful.

But just as I get tired of every time a microphone is put in front of them, racers thanking............

Home Depot
Coca Cola
Geico,
Bass Pro Shop
Toyota
M&M
on and on......................

I also have a problem with folk giving all the credit to their savior every time a microphone is put in front of them.

It will be interesting to see if when Denver looses will he blame his "Lord and Savior"

Last edited:

Ron Earp

Admin
Boy, I don't think we'd hear the end of it from the Christian right if he "Praised Allah", or whatever the traditional Muslim thankful praise is, every time he made a touchdown and got on the mike.

Go FSM.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Ron,

Do you think that if this quarterback was continually thanking Allah, Bob would have posted............"but just proclaim your faith, and the Devil inserts himslef in the details".

Boy, I don't think we'd hear the end of it from the Christian right if he "Praised Allah", or whatever the traditional thankful praise is in Muslim, every time he made a touchdown and got on the mike.

Go FSM.

Well, lets hope a Muslim quarterback gets to the top and praises Allah. I'd like to see it.

p.s. I haven't seen any political rhetoric coming from Tebow.

Ron,

Do you think that if this quarterback was continually thanking Allah, Bob would have posted............"but just proclaim your faith, and the Devil inserts himslef in the details".

I'm concerned about any kind of religious condemnation. If you'll note, I said, "proclaim your faith."

Back