Another butthead bites it!

Mike Pass

Supporter
Good - but across the world they are making them faster than they can be got rid of.

They all laughed when I said I wanted to be a comedian when I grew up - they're not laughing now!
Cheers and Bah Humbug!

Mike

Good - but across the world they are making them faster than they can be got rid of.

They all laughed when I said I wanted to be a comedian when I grew up - they're not laughing now!
Cheers and Bah Humbug!

Mike
hahaha now thats funny..

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
How much do you have to love your country to arrange that your inexperienced 20-something kid takes it over? You know, the one who went from nothing to four-star general when you decided to give him a job?

You think America is the land of opportunity? shit, we ain't got nothing on NK. Zero to four stars in a week? Now that's my idea of a short promotional ladder...

Considering that the Dear Leader had 11 holes in one the first time he played golf, pretty impressive stock young Kim Jong Un comes from!:laugh:

Are the NK people really that gullible?

After watching the news on tv, I ask why were they crying?

are they grieving his death?
or
are they grieving what his son will do next?

Pat

Supporter
Former President Jimmy Carter has sent North Korea a message of condolence over the death of Kim Jong-il and wished "every success" to the man expected to take over as dictator, according to the communist country's state-run news agency.
"In the message Jimmy Carter extended condolences to Kim Jong Un and the Korean people over the demise of leader Kim Jong Il. He wished Kim Jong Un every success as he assumes his new responsibility of leadership, looking forward to another visit to [North Korea] in the future," the KCNA dispatch read.
It must be that Mr. Carter admires Dear Leader’s success in starving his own people, arming terrorists, murdering his opposition and his incredible skills in golf, opera composing, fashion trend setting and most impressively, an ability to put away copious amounts of Hennessey cognac at $630 a bottle that made him the company’s No. 1 customer, worldwide, over the past decade.

Back