Something is not right.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Craig,

Help me understand what you mean "Obama's at it again"....

Do you mean, President Obama never should have burned those Qurans, Oh, wait, he did not burn the Qurans, did he.

Are you upset at President Obama for apologizing?

General John Allen appologized before the President, are you angery at the General as well?

Mabye you feel that no one should have apologized, you know, trying to cool down an unfortunate situation?

Perhaps you are against trying to cool down an unfortunate situation?

Two US soldiers were shot, that is very, very unfortunate. In your artical, is says that the 2 were shot after US troups opened fire on Protesters.

Craig, help me understand your quote "Obama's at it again".

Last edited:

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
It was a mistake to burn those Qurans. NO doubt, someone should have looked at what they were hauling out of that library.

However......the Afghans have consistently promoted and protected radical Islamic elements who have butchered our soldiers. Was that acceptable? Was it not a mistake?

IMHO, if they had been fully cooperative, instead of harboring Bin Laden and his rowdy band of criminals, we might have made a HUGE flub.

However, given the treatment we've endured at their hands, I have a difficult time feeling sorry that their precious religious books were eroneously disposed of in ANY manner, whether by burning or any other methods (I would rather have seen the Islamic terrorists' clothing stuffed with the Qurans and then detonate their bomb-vests).

Yeah, you could say I'm angry with the Afghans. They suck the lifeblood out of our troops, take our foreign aid, then treat us this way.

I swear, if Iran would promise to use their nuclear weapons on Afganistan, I'd suggest we back off in our efforts to curtail their development and let them go at it.

Anyone who might suggest B.O. is to blame is merely yanking your chain, Jim. He knows he can get a rise out of you (he's taken a lessson or two from Lonesome Bob, here) and he's trolling.

Here's my advice:

101_3460.jpg

Cheers, Jim, and thanks for keeping the loonies in their "bin"!

Doug

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Craig,

You started this thread, with a statement, I have asked you a number of questions, you have not continued your dicussion. I'm sure you must have had a good reason in your mind when you first posted, please follow up on your thread.

Correct me if I'm wrong here

1. It is considered defacing the Quran to write in it
2. Prisoners defaced the Quran by writing messages to each other in them
3. Islamic law requires the burying or burning of defaced Quran's as the proper way to dispose of them

Damned if we don't damned if we do

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Every nation that has tried to help Afghanistan has failed. America should get out, stop all aid and leave them to it. IMHO

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Pete & Jim-

I'm with you 100%!

Cheers!

Doug

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
This is yet another example of the US screwing around in another country, and simultaneouslly not understanding (nor caring to understand prior to the engagement) that country's culture, over and over and over again.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Craig,

I'll ask one more time, you posted that "Obama is at it again".

What do you mean by that!

What is he "at"?
What is he doing "again"?

Craig, it's time to be a big boy and defend your statement.

Back