Could the "Birthers" have actually been right all along?

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Interesting... But that still would mean that the image had been manipulated - or at least that's what I got out of that..

Brian Stewart
Supporter
Certainly possible Randy, but not necessarily so. I just tried opening a pdf of scan of a document in Illustrator on my computer and it does indeed show layers when one wouldn't expect there to be any... Most peculiar.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Please explain the birth notice in the Honolulu newspaper. Perhaps they forged that too, just in case this little black kid might become president!

Additionally his mother was a US citizen from Wichita Kansas, that makes him a US Citizen, no matter where he was born.

John McCain was born in Panama, but his folks were US citizens so he is a Citizen.........right?

I was born in Honolulu, it was not yet a state, i'm am also a US citizen.

Last edited:

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Ummmm... didn't this ship sail a while back? His mother was a US citizen. Doesn't that put this to rest?

Howe about this (I'm thinking of a birthday present for Bob, here): OK- I found a note in an envelope on the sidewalk here that says Obama is not only a Kenyan citizen, he is a card-carrying member of both the Communist Party AND AL-Qaeda, and also a devout Muslim. It's signed "Morty". Does that help?

And a free lunch to anyone who gets the 'signed "Morty"' reference... it's pretty obscure.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Gents.. I'm still not a believer that "o" is not a citizen of the USA.. The real point here is the potential fraudulent document..

Lenny Bruce had a line about Jews killing Christ - punch line was a note found in a basement saying "I did it, signed Morty".

Something like that anyway. Way off?

Tim.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Why is it that in all these discussions, no one ever explains the birth notice in the Honolulu newspaper?

What the hell is going on in Arazona? It appears that just a minor grasp of reality is needed for high public office.

Read Randy's post a couple frames up he is not contesting the validity of his US birth but why the forged document

The story today isn't about where BO was born, its about the MSM's willingness to give the liberal agenda not only a free pass, but actually manufacturing "news" to help in their cause. How much do we know about this man?

Yeah, yeah, jim, where's my proof of "liberal bias in the MSM." How about NBC altering the Zimmerman 911 call, which they are now investigating internally, or ABC putting up an on screen graphic to obscure Zimmerman's head to hide his injuries and claiming he came into the police station with no visible injuries?

Media malpractice alert: ABC and NBC backtrack on Zimmerman stories - HUMAN EVENTS

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
If Obama was born in Honolulu, and he was, then none of the rest of this crap means anything!

Gee, Bobbie, once again you are confused. This is a discussion about President Obama, and if he is a US citizen.

Now Bobbe, why don't you go outside and play, the adults are having a discussion.

Point being if he would have been properly vetted by the fifth column before he became the President of the United States and leader of the free world, there wouldn't be all these mysteries today.

We know more about Bristol Palin's life that of the POTUS'.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
By vetting, you mean something similar to what is going on right now with the Republican candidates?

The primary system is great for vetting. We have learned that Rick Perry is stupid. We have learned that the pizza guy is a lier and a womanizer. We have learned that Michelle Bockman is stupid. We already knew that Sara Palin was stupid. We have learned that Santorum is at hard line, anti woman Christian, and we have learned that Mitt Romney is an odd, flip, floping Democrat.

That is the vetting process, that's it. That's all there is, there has never been any other.

But you can rest easy, knowing that from the Clintons to every right wing hate filled monger to every over reaching sheriff from bum-fuck Arizona. They have all looked high and low for *****ANYTHING**** to paint President Obama in a bad light.

Get over it!

He is a US citizen, he is President of the United States and he will remain President for five more years............enjoy!

Last edited:
By vetting, you mean something similar to what is going on right now with the Republican candidates?

The primary system is great for vetting. We have learned that Rick Perry is stupid. We have learned that the pizza guy is a lier and a womanizer. We have learned that Michelle Bockman is stupid. We already knew that Sara Palin was stupid. We have learned that Santorum is at hard line, anti woman Christian, and we have learned that Mitt Romney is an odd, flip, floping Democrat.

That is the vetting process, that's it. That's all there is, there has never been any other.

But you can rest easy, knowing that from the Clintons to every right wing hate filled monger to every over reaching sheriff from bum-fuck Arizona. They have all looked high and low for *****ANYTHING**** to paint President Obama in a bad light.

Get over it!

He is a US citizen, he is President of the United States and he will remain President for five more years............enjoy!
Now Now Jiminy Craiket you're starting to sound like a hater...
The point is, is this document fraudulent.......I bet it is, but I don't give a rats ars:thumbsup:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
I feel sorry for you Consevatives......................

All you have left is making fun of peoples names, birth certificates and Mitt Romney...........Enjoy!

Back