Soulcoaxer why spam so many threads?

Robert S.

GT40s Supporter
One person's spam is another person's entertainment, and/or discovery.

To my knowledge, people hit a link and visit voluntarily.

So, the experiences offered are voluntary and free of charge.

Thank you for expressing your opinion :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Fact: As of this moment, in the last 12 posting threads, 6 are yours.

Have you just discovered also how to use a keyboard ???

twat.

Robert S.

GT40s Supporter
Fact: As of this moment, in the last 12 posting threads, 6 are yours.

Have you just discovered also how to use a keyboard ???

twat.

I apologize for my spamage. I'm fairly new here to this thread. So, enlighten me Andy, what is the correct protocol for spamage: limit one per day, per smammer, or? Is there a spam meter, or spam regulator, or spam controller? Are there fines for over spaming? Who serves as the spam judge or justice?

Now that you mention it, I do feel a tad bit weaker for the efforts. Is over spamming detrimental to ones health or sanity? Ahhh, are you a recovered over-spammer. If so, I sure appreciate the rescue.

Please share. Thank you, Robert :thumbsup:

Robert S.

GT40s Supporter
Have you just discovered also how to use a keyboard ??? Twat.

Jesus, i take it you live on your own and CRAVE attention, you peasant, you're at it again.... muppet.

Now Andy,

I don't crave attention Andy. You wrote to me on three or more occasions. Me thinks it be you Andy who has this back-azzwards, and I think that's how you like it.

After all, what's all this fudge packer speak: "Twat", "Muppet", "Peasant".

The Paddock is the least likely location to come out, I surmise, but suit yourself Andy.

I suspect you have your tutu in bunches again over something I spamed, and it must have been that 2 minute nature movie I posted called wonderful world. Take a deep breath Andy, get the wrinkles out, and dance like you've never danced before. It matters not that you can no longer dance on your tippy-toes, you can still manage expressiveness. Put all those thoughts about fudge packing and spamming aside. Live today, do unto others (well, not in the way you might), give thanks, be grateful, and become happy. :idea:

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Robert,

Don't worry too much about this, our British, English (or whatever they call themselves, see recent, very long discussion) friends seem a little grumpy lately:)

Last edited:

Robert S.

GT40s Supporter
Robert,

Don't worry too much about this, our British, English (or whatever they call themselves, see recent, very long discussion) friends seem a little grumpy lately:)

Okay, I thought it was personal, but hey, I'm for trying to maintain the positive, especially as I slide head first into HOME plate :laugh:

All good things, Robert

Robert S.

GT40s Supporter
Roller 2285 Reply

Robert,

Tell us a little about P2285, that number makes her one of the newer ones.

You are correct Jim. Just yesterday I was notified it is tentatively scheduled to be shipped in two weeks, but one never knows. In addition, it will supposedly take six weeks to arrive at either the Long Beach or San Pedro harbor, left coast. They sent me a few picts as the body clips were just coming out of paint and being moved to final assembly, and that was three weeks ago, or so.

I guess the personality of this roller would consist of these elements: (going back six months from my significantly compromised memory remnants due primarily from the journey through the sixties): It's a MKI, Gulf livery (Special paint on Gulf orange is Lambo orange pearl [One can hardly discern the difference of color under diffused ambient lighting, but in direct sunlight the pearl alters the highlights from the normal Gulf orange to yellows and golds], it's the more extreme of the three body widths available and will require wider 15" wheels and tires, Gurney bubbles each side, leather upgrade, illuminated roundels, there is another upgrade to the interior with the door jam molding, carpeting, or some such components? Well, there may be other smaller items, but I can't grasp it just now.

So, I'm off to once again spin some of the Beatle's vinyls in reverse to seek out and discover additional hidden messages.

Robert :laugh:

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Robert,

It seems that times are good for at least two dreamers!

If you are anything like me, those six+ weeks will be some of the longest ever.

After P2264 shipped, I had a computer program that allowed me to track the shipping container....................

It moved at a snails pace across the South Atlantic, up the east coast of South America, then slowly up the US east coast to New Jersey. After that, a very slow train trip across the US to Oakland........................followed by a slow truck up to Reno, where I finally got to meet my second great love!

Overall it was months that seemed like years, but well worth it!.

Last edited:
Robert,

Jim,

It's compulsory to be grumpy if you are British, we even get lessons on it.

Grumpy Old Men is a conversational-style television programme on BBC Two which debuted in 2003. The first run of four programmes was repeated several times before a second series, also of four episodes, was shown in 2004. A third series aired in April 2006. There were also 2003 & 2004 Christmas specials.

The format shows a number of well-known middle-aged men talking about any issues of modern life which irritate them, from the proliferation of excessive road signs to unnecessary and overly-loud mobile phone conversations.

Regular contributors include Jeremy Clarkson, Bob Geldof, John Humphrys, A. A. Gill, Nigel Havers, Tony Hawks, Simon Hoggart, John O'Farrell, Rory McGrath, Bill Nighy, Matthew Parris, John Peel, Will Self, Arthur Smith, Tim Rice, Rick Stein, Tony Slattery, Rick Wakeman, Lemn Sissay, Don Warrington and Des Lynam. The narrator is Geoffrey Palmer.

Pat

Supporter
Jim,

QUOTE]

Wow, thanks for the insight Nick. I had always figured that with the current state of UK dental health, you guys simply weren't getting enough fiber in your diets. ;)

Robert S.

GT40s Supporter
Confucius Say Confussed Man Not Deserve GT40 Car

TWO Gurney bubbles? You are going to have the Zagato version of the GT40. What engine and trans are you planning for it?

Greetings Jim (jimbo),

To be honest, I am in the throws on both the engine and trans decisions. I grant you that normal sane persons would not find either too difficult. There is a part of me that likes and respects the traditional aspect of these famous notorious race cars. Early on I was able to select the Gulf livery for that reason. Inside though, my choice would have been another livery. I stumbled briefly over the wide-body choice, and read here on the forum how some like the wide body and some do not. But, I stuck with my preference and elected for the wider body. So, I managed to handle those decisions relatively quickly. I would be way too embarrassed to admit how many hours I already expended on the size, shape, style, color, lens type, and install location of the side mirrors. I give thanks daily for my faith, since this topic alone would have driven me to drink evil spirits and seek solace with the back-street girls. Hmmm. :idea:

I would like a high H.P. rating, but many advise against it. I would like to have a sequential transaxle, and have researched that topic too, but have not yet been able to learn enough about it to be able to pull the trigger on it. I have posed these questions in various other areas and threads. There's not much of a consensus on this topic, and everyone describes the workings and experience of a sequential for street use in differing ways, and it's all very subjective. I will have to decide soon, and if I had to today, I would go with the ZF, but only because I would not desire to spend much more for a sequential, only to have to replace it and then buy a ZF - doubling the cost.

The other issue and revelation that just recently surfaced on this forum was the hoopla over the Roush engines. This came out just a few weeks after I asked Roush to bid on a very custom engine for me, which they miraculously agreed to do. The owner of the SPF company introduced me to the head guy at Roush, when I attended the National Hot Rod show at the Pomona Fairplex just a couple of months ago - 20 minutes from my office. Roush and SPF both had large displays and booths there, as did nearly all other car performance and accessory vendors did. But I was naturally sad when the issue came up about Roush engines, and wrote a post on the subject. I have opted not to mention the names of the individuals for a couple of reasons. It's no big deal that I know these people, and I'm not sure how this car/engine journey or saga will end. But, I will be the first to give a lot of acclaim and praise, if and when such is deserved or earned.

Well, I wish I could tell you about my engine and trans, and by George I really should be able to by now, but I'm just cut from a different template, I suppose.

There is also a possibility, though it is slight at this point, that I may either sell the chassis, or just put a small cookie cutter, run of the mill engine in it, and sell it. I've already put more time in to this project than I ever have on any other project, even those projects that were ten times as expensive, and haven't even lifted a wrench yet. I awake each day on a different side of the fence, and oscillate widely between exhilaration and joy about the car and frustration and angst - and, it is likely all my doings.

Recently, there have been more individuals on this forum that have interacted with me favorably and with an interest to help and answer questions. This is a very good circumstance, and may turn the tide toward keeping the car. I appreciate it very much, and consider it a huge blessing.

All good things always, Robert :thumbsup:

Robert S.

GT40s Supporter
When We Recognize Our Foilbles We Are Set Free

Jim,

Wow, thanks for the insight Nick. I had always figured that with the current state of UK dental health, you guys simply weren't getting enough fiber in your diets. ;)

Delightfully whimsical and clever. Thanks for the joy and lift it provided me! :laugh:

Back