Stunning 2 Min HD Nature Time Lapse Film

Robert S.

GT40s Supporter
I can't explain how or why it happened, but I think some members of this forum are in this stellar movie. There is only quick fleeting snippets, so perhaps some of you can see if you recognize them.

This is another stunning HD nature film by David Attenborough - it's only 2 minutes long but worth viewing more than once. The music is perfect.

Marvel at the splendor and majesty, give thanks everyday, don't worry, and be happy.

Click Here for Wonderful World

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
Amazed at I am of the technical feats we as humans have accomplished, there is just something awe-inspriing about nature, which we lack.

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Much as we slate the press, the BBC, on this occasion, has proved themselves to be better than world class!

Their whole series was exceptional.

Thant said I remember as a child (junior school age) that Disney used to do similar programmes. They always started with an animated paintbrush painting a scene which came to life. Considering that was many years ago (more than I care to remember) and technology was much less advanced (they used proper film not video etc) their wildlife stuff was amazing
I think they need to dig that stuff a out their archives and put it down to DVD for the next generation.

Ian

Robert S.

GT40s Supporter
Much as we slate the press, the BBC, on this occasion, has proved themselves to be better than world class!

Their whole series was exceptional.

Thant said I remember as a child (junior school age) that Disney used to do similar programmes. They always started with an animated paintbrush painting a scene which came to life. Considering that was many years ago (more than I care to remember) and technology was much less advanced (they used proper film not video etc) their wildlife stuff was amazing
I think they need to dig that stuff a out their archives and put it down to DVD for the next generation.

Ian

I'm for what Ian suggested too!

Robert S.

GT40s Supporter
Photos and Nature Reply

Amazed at I am of the technical feats we as humans have accomplished, there is just something awe-inspriing about nature, which we lack.

Yes sir Terry, the splendor, complexity and grandeur of nature is impossible to match or exceed by us mere mortals. I too believe that when "Smokey Sings, I hear Violins", but when it comes to God's creations, I forget everything!

Wow, followed your link to your photo albums. Amazing collection of great photos and awesome rides! Very remarkable work my friend :thumbsup:

Robert

Back