Salvation Through Jesus Christ -- Prayer

Salvation is a free gift and an eternal water... a means to get our broken selves restored to the state we were intended to live... in whole love.

Take a deep breathe, and read these words aloud:

Lord God,
I have sinned... and without you I am lost.

Dim in my transgressions I ask for your light.
Restore my soul and give me peace.

Bless me with the riches of your grace.
Please dwell in me, I cannot do it alone.

I'm tired of the emptiness -- make me whole!
Lord, instead of running away now I'll run to you.

I ask you, Jesus Christ, be my savior!
Ahmen

You may feel the welling up of emotions, restless, or peace come on you but know this: through God's unfailing love you have been brought up and made anew. You are marked in the family of your creator -- and there are countless multitudes rejoicing in the heavenly realms for you right now. I pray the lord beckons you to your calling... the one He had intended for you since before creation.

From first-hand witnessing miraculous signs, visions, and events I can say without a shadow of doubt there is only One True God... and I want you to know his name -- that's why I dedicate this topic to God.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son."

John 3:16-18 (NIV)

If anyone wants to discuss this or share you can message me personally :thumbsup:

Highest Blessings,

Ryeno

Any one see the elephant in the room WTF religion & politics to things that dont belong on a car forum.

Robert S.

GT40s Supporter
Thanks for the blessings...

<style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style> I've noticed a trend in folk who desire to mircro-manage content on this forum. While it is a private company, and not a government entity, it is a very good circumstance that we can exercise FREE speech here. We can personally elect to disagree and reject something conveyed by another, or we can have our minds opened to new ways of thinking, and we can learn therefrom. The very best news is that it's FREE and not mandatory, so we can merely elect to not click on a link, nor read the material once we do.

Dear Lord in Heaven, I raise this prayer in the spirit of thanksgiving. Thank you Lord for the many blessing you bestow upon us. Thank you for our health, our jobs, our family, our homes, the bread and water that is abundant, and thank you for this forum and the new things we learn, both the bad and the good, and for the new friends we connect with. Most of all, thank you that we still have freedom of religion and can practice our faith in the place and manner we chose.

I recite these things in Jesus’ precious name. Thank you and Amen.

Robert :thumbsup:

Keith

Well, it sure beats the hell out of the Liberal/Concervative(sic)/Left/Right/Democrat/GOP/Republican/Obama/Palin nonsensensical rhetoric that has oozed from out of the Paddock cracks in the past.

Bring it on!

We do need to rediscover some spirituality and a proper perspective of 'righteousness' without holding a gun to everyone's head.

But, the Box has been opened, can we get it all back in without breaking it up into little pieces first?

I have faith, but I fear not...

Better take advantage of the freedom to say such things, we're quickly heading toward not being able to voice our beliefs.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
This is the "Lounge" and therefor there is a large degree of "allowable" that takes place here.

So long as the post is not defamitory, racist or otherwise violates the forum rules I see no problem.

I too agree that our freedoms are being chiseled away bit by bit. And as always, if you don't like the subject, don't read the posts!

Keith

Better surrender while we still can then... :laugh:

I think we have some misplaced what 'democracy' is all about. In fact, the concept is on it's head. The People are either sheep or want someone else to do the work and it's always someone else's fault.

So many thieves, so much corruption, so much greed.

In some ways, I blame the Internet. It is a perfect medium for 'expressing views' but with that comes the anonimity and ability to abuse others feelings in print and ideas leading to a total loss of respect.

Bet they would say none of it to your face.

I love the way young people have embraced the Internet and have posted their efforts on line in blogs and videos. However, search any Youtube video these days and it isn't long before the abuse starts. Adults are also to blame. For example, post a military subject concerning your own country's military effortson Youtube and you will be verbally sent packing in short order and the depravest insults fly.

Do you not link the fall in respect coincides with the rise of the Internet and the soundbyte?

Some say it's all a good learning curve but I wonder what long term damage it does to young psyche?

There is so much 'noise' online (I am also to blame, but I haven't fallen for a Youtube channel, Facebook Page and as far as I'm concerned, the only things that twitter are the Tits in my garden).

I believe ithe Web needs cleaning up - which flies in the face of your statements regarding the loss of free speech. In some ways, the Internet is to blame too, as it brings all your fears and phobias into one easily monitored circus.

Keywords - THEY read it all the time.

I always believed that EMP would pretty much stop us in our tracks in the Cold War, but now? A simple device aimed at causing minimum structural and human damage would finish us all completely.

Progress.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
You have Tits in your garden that twit? Must be the cold weather. You lucky man you. No tits around my way unfortunately.:uneasy:

Robert S.

GT40s Supporter
You Are A Blessed Person

Can I just have intermediate blessings and stay in the religion I was born into? Jus' sayin'.....

From me, I just say that I give to you my prayers and blessings, and I'm confident God does too.

Blessings, Robert :thumbsup:

Can I just have intermediate blessings and stay in the religion I was born into? Jus' sayin'.....

Of course! Is there anything in particular you would like blessings/prayers for?

"For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people."
(Titus 2:11 NIV)

Keith

You have Tits in your garden that twit? Must be the cold weather. You lucky man you. No tits around my way unfortunately.:uneasy:

Tits of all sizes shapes and colours from all over - you would not believe the variety. If you promise not to tell Pete, the truth is, they come here for my Nuts. :blank:

Hi,

I had my nuts in the garden for all the lovely Tits to nibble on, but unfortunatly a big nasty Badger came along and ripped my nuts off and ate them. The poor Tits are now nutless....

Jerry

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Dick,

I think you'll find it has always moved to the 'right', especially where certain of our American cousins are concerned.
I'm thinking to counter this channel with a 'Marquis de Sade' channel.
Suggestions on perversions gratefully accepted.

Back