So, you're in line, looking forward to a cheeseburger, when.....

Keith

You look up and see this.

Do you

a) Decide to have something vegetarian?

b) Vomit and run?

c) Get confused because you think you're actually in Walmart?

MCD.jpg

Daaaaaaaaaang baby! How did you get all that in there?!?!?!?! It must be jelly cuz jam don't shake like that!! ;o)

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Salvation is a free gift and an eternal water... a means to get our broken selves restored to the state we were intended to live... in whole love.

Take a deep breathe, and read these words aloud:

Lord God,
I have sinned... and without you I am lost.

Dim in my transgressions I ask for your light.
Restore my soul and give me peace.

Bless me with the riches of your grace.
Please dwell in me, I cannot do it alone.

I'm tired of the emptiness -- make me whole!
Lord, instead of running away now I'll run to you.

I ask you, Jesus Christ, be my savior!
Ahmen

You may feel the welling up of emotions, restless, or peace come on you but know this: through God's unfailing love you have been brought up and made anew. You are marked in the family of your creator -- and there are countless multitudes rejoicing in the heavenly realms for you right now. I pray the lord beckons you to your calling... the one He had intended for you since before creation.

From first-hand witnessing miraculous signs, visions, and events I can say without a shadow of doubt there is only One True God... and I want you to know his name -- that's why I dedicate this topic to God.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son."

Oh Jesus. Oh my God. Fuck a stoat.

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Ok Keith you win......

For the first time, i'm lost for words.....

Doesn't she have a mirror in her house?
WTF must she be thinking of.
By the look of it, her thighs are bigger than my torso !!!

Isn't there a clause in the American Constitution denying that specimen the right to breed ?

alright, stop bullshitting us...that's not the cafeteria, it's the wildlife park, and someone managed to put hot pants on a water buffalo.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
And where else would you expect to find this specimen other than a fast food line? And of course she'd be in front of you, because of course she got there first. The real miracle is that she ever left.

If the Fashion Police really existed, they'd haul her in for visual homicide. Gross.

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Brian,

Im commenting of the US origin of the email, it mentioning Walmart, thats all.
We don;t have Walmart here,
No offence intended.
We both have fart ( fat ) things like that in both countries.
Don't be so defensive please....

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Andy

I wasn't trying to be defensive. I was trying to add some humor. I'm well aware you don't have Wallmart there also. As for the origin of the original post it was England.

"Isn't there a clause in the American Constitution denying that specimen the right to breed ? "

I guess our humor is not the same as yours. I will try to refrain from posting things that offend others, if this is how you took it.

Keith

David's been at the communion wine again.

Brian, we do have Walmart here but it's called Asda and it's not the same.

Fascinating to think she (it?) comes from UK does she? We are not immune from infection either although Walmart style images are not common.

It also proves that the genus Slobbicusgutbloatumtattoofreakid is able to cross the Atlantic (in both directions).

Her ilk are apparently quite effective at birth control so they're going to India.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
David, thank you for your blessing it's good that you have finally repented.:heart:
Keith, how the fcuk did she get into those pants? I'm glad she managed to as no one else would want to go there.
Also that tattoo would have caused a world wide shortage of ink.
I have to go now and throw up.

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Guys

If you don't hear from me again it's because I have poked out both my eyes with a red hot poker so as to never see something like that again and I can no longer see the keys or screen on my computor to post anything again.

Dimi

"It also proves that the genus Slobbicusgutbloatumtattoofreakid is able to cross the Atlantic (in both directions)."

They migrate with Gray Whales.......

Back