Maybe you guys can help.

I own a 04 neon srt-4 turbo. Of course its American and fwd with a crap load of power. I love the car other then a few minor things that had to be fixed it is a fun car. Also for a American fwd cars with crap loads of power. It turns really good at speed. Not a lot of fighting to make it turn.

But I found a sub frame brace for my car. It gos from the engine to the rear. So it is complete. I don't think its a bad price for how munch r&d went in to it to make it. I was talking to a co worker about it. He said since I like auto cross and lapping days I should get it. But I don't know. If it was a RWD or AWD I would think about it. My answer was I don't think I will see more the a second improvement in my lap times. He said you should see more then that.

I just don't know for what I think will improve my lap by a second. If it is worth the 1500 dollars. The physics just don't add up. I know it will pretty munch get rid of all body roll and twist. But I don't think it will do munch better then a second off my lap.

Any thoughts guys. I know you have more wordley knowledge then me. I will be gald to listen.

Back