Rodney King

Rodney King is dead. People are trying to remember him as some sort of hero. He was a drunk who drove erratically, resisted arrest and got beaten beyond what is expected of our police. He died drunk at 47 years of age. Does anyone remember Reginald Denny? http://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/la_riot/article/0%2C28804%2C1614117_1614084_1614511%2C00.html He was a normal guy, working, sober, minding his own business, who was hauled out of his work truck and nearly beaten to death by a Rodney King riot mob. To this day he has trouble walking and speaking. He had 91, yes ninety one skull fractures. We eulogize a drunk and completely forget about a decent man. What in the hell is wrong with this picture? Ahhhh, political correctness!

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Yeah, I can't quite figure out why Rodney King got lionized. I guess we're a little short of heroes these days. Mind you, he didn't deserve what happened to him.

I do remember Mr Denny- happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and got his head beat in. Just a guy trying to make a living.

Anyone surprised that he died this way? Anyone? Anyone? Buehler?

The racism in this country is certainly one sided. Did anyone see the BET runway and the fashion show? Could you imagine if there was a White Entertainment Television? Somehow people thing that only white people can be racist.

Well said and thank you for your attention to Mr. Denny

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Now there's an idea!!!! White Entertainment TV.... see white people do things they don't usually do:

-dance
-tell funny stories
-make racy jokes, especially ethnic ones about other groups of people who aren't white

Imagine that..........wish we were allowed to.....

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Racism is a two edged sword, strange to me but the most racist people I have met have not been white or black but Asian. Of course that will be deemed a racist comment by some.:shrug:

Back