Anyone interested in a GT40 t-shirt design?

Hi all

I've been on and off designing a car t-shirt for a while and have almost finished the design. My first t-shirt is going to be a limited run depicting Senna's Mercedes 190E in the 1984 race of champions. If I can manage to sell a few then I might do a GT40 design next, just wondering if any of you guys would be interested in something like this and what GT40 should feature on the t-shirt?

senna-tee-preview.jpg

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
If you do one, do the Essex Wire livery car... Just about every one I've seen was in Gulf livery...

BTW, nice job on your design! :thumbsup:

How about you chat to Ron about doing a shirt with a car design and "gt40s.com" branding for sale, with a portion of the price going to forum funds. I'm sure lots of guys would buy?

Cheers

Fred W B

How about you chat to Ron about doing a shirt with a car design and "gt40s.com" branding for sale, with a portion of the price going to forum funds. I'm sure lots of guys would buy?

Cheers

Fred W B

Now that´s a brillant idea.

I´m in for one.

I am sure I could work with gt40s.com to come up with a design. Anymore ideas on the what the t-shirt should feature, is it going to be a Mk1 or Mk2 and should it be one of the le mans winners?

It think the essex wire red, white and black car would work quite nicely with some bold shapes etc in the design

5094920503_9e857831d6_z.jpg

+1 for the supporting GT40s.com idea.

Great pic there Trevor btw.

How about MKI, II & IV. Fronts view on the front, rear views on the back?

OK sounds like enough people want a t-shirt designed to make it worth while. I am just sending off the mercedes t-shirt design to the printers so I need to make sure that design comes out right first before starting the GT40 design as I already have quite a few orders coming in from a Mercedes forum.

Ron if you see this, PM me and we can have a chat about if this would work for you and the best way to proceed.

I've been looking for a non-Gulf Mk 1 race car T-shirt for years. I find the Gulf cars to have been so overdone.

It was so refreshing to see herds of beautiful Mk 1 GT40s running at Le Mans Classic, and only one of them (P/1080) with Gulf bodywork.

Pick any one of them and go with it, and I'll be there with my checkbook in hand. And if the forum benefits as a result, so much the better! :thumbsup:

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter

Cheers

Fred W B

Count me in on that!!!! :thumbsup: splendid idea :thumbsup:

Good idea guys I'm in for 1 or 2 and some proceeds going to the forum, Briliant.
The shot of #5 is very cool.:thumbsup: How about # 2 MKII Black , gold wheels on white Tee:thumbsup:

Back