Well, this is Embarassing!

Keith

Seems I have been "offed" from the Paddock!

I just want to tell you, if that is indeed the case, that I have been thrown out of FAR better forums.... :laugh:

Have renewed my subs by the way.

Any clues?

See below.

BFQ3BmQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Interesting that I can edit posts that I can't make though..... :)

Attachments

• Stumped!.JPG
    Stumped!.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 203

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Geez....pay the internet nazi's to "off" LB from the Paddock, and they get the wrong guy :furious:!

What ever happened to good help :laugh: ???

...oh, well....onward through the fog, no :huh: ?

Cheers from Doug!

Ron Earp

Admin
And off it'll remain until you Denizens of the Paddock pony up!

Seriously, I was re-indexing threads and forgot to turn it back on. I'll get it back on here in a few.

Seems I have been "offed" from the Paddock!

I just want to tell you, if that is indeed the case, that I have been thrown out of FAR better forums.... :laugh:

Have renewed my subs by the way.

Any clues?

See below.

BFQ3BmQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Interesting that I can edit posts that I can't make though..... :)

I thought it had been a tad quiet and boring for a while :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Keith

Geez....pay the internet nazi's to "off" LB from the Paddock, and they get the wrong guy :furious:!

(Note: Using Alan's suggestion re: only quoting relevant parts of a post - good ain't I? No, not taking the:mickey:)

Sorry Doug, got sidetracked. I would never have thought you would have to pay. Thought there was a queue for performing a freebie? That's how it comes across anyway.

Additionally, I think all annoying Paddock denizens (including myself of course) should be contributors, and the more annoying, the higher the contribution if only to service some of the more useless bandwidth the Paddock consumes.

Drat and double drat. Will have to upgrade.... :shifty:

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Keith,

I wondered if the boat had sunk....
But seriously, what replica kit should i buy??
What colour should i paint it ?
What engine/gearbox should i buy ?
et Al..

Tee Hee.

Lastly, should i get amalgm fillings for my teeth, or stick with the mercury
' poisoning my brain ' norm ?

Last edited:

Keith

Andy, keep with the mercury man, it's obviously working well and anyway, it's not good to change stuff like that - you might even become docile and that would never do.... :shocked:

As for kit etc.

No brainer. Plenty have done it. You buy just one English made chassis, copy it, and launch your own company - simple :lipsrsealed:

Now as for colour, it has to be Wimbledon Blue with Marigold accents and a Pearl Flake Apple Candy Flash Fade. :yuck:

Engine - also a no brainer.

Because you are quite an original thinker, I believe you should go for a Ferrari V8 coupled to a 2 speed Turbo Hydra 350 (obviously flipped so that you would have 2 reverse gears) with shift kit and a B&M Quicksilver sequential shifter for those high speed reverse getaways, oh, and don't forget the wheelie bars and under-axle neons.

Hope this helps.

PS The boat probably WILL sink. Question is when - have just renewed insurance, so any time now.

Hmm - had time to think and Linden Pink/Chartreuse would also be a good one.. (is that spelled right?) :shrug:

Despite appearances to the contrary, all smilies appearing here, are fully trained and ready to work. Some of them have been seconded to the Olympics. I am charging the Government £50 per hour, but I am only paying them .50p.

:laugh: You've got to - otherwise you'd :cry:

Last edited:

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Sorry Doug, got sidetracked. I would never have thought you would have to pay....

Yes....hmmmm......must have a chat with Spike and Lefty about that.....:shout:

A friend once PM'ed me, said he could not find LB in the member list, could not even find any of his previous posts.

I thought..."Well, this is reason for celebration...perhaps I can find out how to do that, too"...so I PM'ed Ron.

Seems it was a setting Ron had used....he switched it back and there he was again, LB, in all his conservative glory.

Moral of the story: "Be careful what you wish for!"...should have just kept my mouth shut.

....now, off to have that "chat" with Spike and Lefty about their....uh....fee for "personal services".

Cheers to ya, Keith!

Doug

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Keeff if I ran a forum which I don't yews be on it buddy doncha no? I like candy apple and the Italian geerbox with too reverses must have come from on of their ww2 tanks. Anyhow it seems that Ron has screwed up and let youse back in.
It happens......:heart:

Keith

Oi !!!!! :shifty:

You takin' the piss aht om mah accent you banana bender eh? :whip:

Ron SCEW UP ?

Are you INSANE? :stunned:

Back