Have drum...........

I take that personally Ian! ;) At times I often think my P4 is just a figment of my imagination!

But in the interests of full disclosure, here is a pic of my wheels. at least they exist! :laugh: :)

Attachments

• My_Campagnolos.jpg
    My_Campagnolos.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 145
Mark, all I know is that those f-car legal nazis need to go get real jobs....

I have two f-cars, and they're oldies....built before the days of the company becoming more about branding than building cars with soul. I was over at the f-car dealer the other day and I got a lot more enjoyment looking at an old 512ibb than the newest models on the floor. Only reason I was there was to get a replacement clutch slave cylinder for my old 308....$450 dollars. Give me a break.

How about that for some content for drum banging?

Hi Cliff. $450 dollars for a slave cylinder? Surely you're not complaining? Try buying the same item in the UK. I'll wager you got a bargain by comparison!?

512ibb. Oh dear Lord, the times I have tried to convince the Mrs. that we need one of those! My personal favourite Ferrari. Alas, she hates that era and she must be obeyed at all times, even though she isn't german! ;)

512 BB....fastest car I've ever driven on the public roads....167 mph on I-95....I was young and dumb....but what a fantastic ride and car.

Keith

Only reason I was there was to get a replacement clutch slave cylinder for my old 308....$450 dollars. Give me a break.

Luxury, sheer flipping luxury....:shifty:

When I were a lad, we could never afford proper slave cylinders, so we one of the picanniny types, you know, the dark ones crouching down by t'gearbox, and every time we kicked 'is ass he'd pull t'bloody lever and disengaged clutch like. Two kicks and the bugger would drop it back in again. 'Eeee, 'e used to get reet oopity when we 'ad to dooble declutch like, which were all t'time really. I tell ya, 'e were black & blue when we got back 'ome. Well, black anyway. Folks today don't know when they're well off I can tell thee. Aye.

Last edited:

Keith

Can't afford rum anymore - filled up my tanks Saturday from the fuel barge in Cowes and even at .83 per litre (commercial rate) it cost £747.00 :shocked:

Still, it should last me a day or two..... :)

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Luxury, sheer flipping luxury....:shifty:

When I were a lad, we could never afford proper slave cylinders, so we one of the picanniny types, you know, the dark ones crouching down by t'gearbox, and every time we kicked 'is ass he'd pull t'bloody lever and disengaged clutch like. Two kicks and the bugger would drop it back in again. 'Eeee, 'e used to get reet oopity when we 'ad to dooble declutch like, which were all t'time really. I tell ya, 'e were black & blue when we got back 'ome. Well, black anyway. Folks today don't know when they're well off I can tell thee. Aye.

You were looky we hat ta lick road clean on way to skool.

Keith

As the thread title is about banging a drum, I thought I would post a very rare clip of Lonesomebob during his weekly guitar and singing practice, b ut please be aware that if you are of a nervous and/or sensitive disposition, you should most certainly NOT click on this link.

Sound will need to be enabled, however, it might be for the best if you viewed this alone.

The Angriest Guitar Player In The World!!! CRAZY! - YouTube

Back