Warning World wide Scam

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular customers at Bunnings, Mitre 10,Super Cheap Auto or any other blokey type shop.
This one caught me totally by surprise. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.
Here's how the scam works:

Two nice-looking, uni-aged girls will come over to your car or, ute as you are packing your purchases into your vehicle. They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and Windex; they're wearing very tight, very skimpy T-shirts and they're literally falling out of them. (It's impossible not to look).

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' but instead ask for a ride to McDonald's. You agree and they climb into the vehicle.

On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them starts caressing you, kissing you all over and taking undue advantage, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen on August 4th, 9th, 10th,twice on the 15th,17th, 20th, 24th, & 29th. Also September 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 12th, and very likely again this coming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of us older men. Warn your friends to be vigilant.

The Warehouse has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found even cheaper ones at the $2 Shop and bought them out of all of their stock in three of their stores.

Please, send this on to all the older men that you know and warn them to be on the lookout for this scam. (The best times are just before lunch and around 4:30 in the afternoon.)

Back