NFL

Well, we can get back to sane refereeing in the NFL. The refs with good eye sight, know which sport they are officiating, and have common sense have settled their differences and are back!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
After watching the game Monday night, I think we all welcome back the skilled Union Refs!

I still found it both ironic and amusing that it was Wisconsin (Green Bay) that got screwed due to not having Union folks on the job!

Instant Karma:)

After watching the game Monday night, I think we all welcome back the skilled Union Refs!

I still found it both ironic and amusing that it was Wisconsin (Green Bay) that got screwed due to not having Union folks on the job!

Instant Karma:)
And I was wondering "how the fuck could this become political". You never cease to amaze me Jim!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Yes, I suppose that I really should have posted this under the "Jokes" thread, it's really that funny!

But wait, it gets even funnier!

From the Village Voice

Yesterday, in a mind-boggling stretch of logic, the GOP vice presidential nominee equated Obama with the NFL referees who blew the call in Monday night's game between Green Bay Packers and the Seattle Seahawks.

It didn't take long for a swarm of people to point out that Ryan had it completely wrong - the so-called replacement refs who are screwing up just about every game are in fact scabs - let's call a scab a scab. They're union busters like Ryan himself!

So the great supporter of Union busting scabs, gets burned by union busting scabs. Then, to confirm just how little he understands things, he opens his mouth!

The stupid party "STRIKES" again!

This really is toooo funny!:)

Last edited:
Back