Veek meets Jim

Pat

Supporter
On a business trip to San Francisco last week I had the opportunity to meet Jim and his delightful wife Fran. We had a great time together over drinks and hors d’oeuvres. While some of our online views differ, talking cars, sports and life in general was a genuine treat. The two of them are great company and I really appreciate their taking the time to get together.
I thought some of you might like to connect faces with names. Fran's the good looking one and Jim's the one with the mustache ;)

Attachments

• Veek meets Jim and Fran.jpg
    Veek meets Jim and Fran.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 285

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Pat,

It was great meeting you as well! It's funny how in person, all the small issues like politics just disappear and we again become just a couple of car guys. I'm glad you were able to make it home OK, between the Word Series and Hurricane Sandy we wondered if you might have gotten stranded.

How about those Giants!

I'm definitely doing to take you up on your Daytona offer, thats one of the few bucket list trips I have yet to make!

Francis says that in person, you are nothing like the Veek that makes me so irritated, she thinks you need a new, softer on line name that better fits the Pat we met:)

Take care my friend.........

Jim & Fran

Pat

Supporter
I guess you haven't noticed the Romney sticker on the back of your car... ;)

Just kidding...

"Veek" is a long story best told after a third drink. ;)

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
It's great to see that we can put our differences aside and rally around our common interests and passions.. Congratulations on the meeting of friends guys!

:thumbsup:

Great to put faces with the names as well! :)

Deleted as I was trying to be clever when the people who are clever never think of trying to be.

When the important message is

"While some of our online views differ, talking cars, sports and life in general was a genuine treat."

Oh and that Jim has a Romney sticker on the back of his car. :)

Last edited:
Back