And The Libs R Still Pissed!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
So LB reads Pravda and watched MSNBC, no wonder he is confused.

Speaking of pissed, how's that Allan West thing working for you?

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Why on earth would I be pissed? It's the losers and poor losers that are pissed. How's that Allen West thing going:)

Hay did you hear, Mr Romney after losing the election, has decided to move to our wonderful blue state. Yes, that conservative leader is moving to the land of regulation, Barbara Boxer, Nancy Pelosi and newly raised taxes, La Jolla California.

Why do you suppose he would do that?

Last edited:
Why on earth would I be pissed? It's the losers and poor losers that are pissed. How's that Allen West thing going:)

Hay did you hear, Mr Romney after losing the election, has decided to move to our wonderful blue state. Yes, that conservative leader is moving to the land of regulation, Barbara Boxer, Nancy Pelosi and newly raised taxes, La Jolla California.

Why do you suppose he would do that?
I wonder if it's the high taxes or maybe the high amount of gays flooding the streets or just maybe it has to do with the beautiful landscape and weather you guys are blessed with....Listen Jim If starting tomorrow the weather in California never exceeded 30 degrees you would see companies and people leaving in droves....Including you:thumbsup:

Gee, Doug, oh, ah, craik, it was so much nicer when you had me on "ignore," but since I've got you, why are ya'll still so pissed?
Bob I know exactly why the thinking libs are pissed.....4 more yrs of making excuses and defending more record high unemployment rates..more and more businesses going under, trillions upon trillions more $ pissed away not to mention the misery that will be unleashed on all of us including the libs once obama care starts digging in....how could they not be pissed....

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Shhhhhhh! Don't tell anyone but the fucking election is over:furious::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::cussing::cussing::squint::zzz::shrug:

Shhhhhhh! Don't tell anyone but the fucking election is over:furious::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::cussing::cussing::squint::zzz::shrug:
Sorry Pete you're right......I will now retire my political pen.........untill next time:squint:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
I wonder if it's the high taxes or maybe the high amount of gays flooding the streets or just maybe it has to do with the beautiful landscape and weather you guys are blessed with....Listen Jim If starting tomorrow the weather in California never exceeded 30 degrees you would see companies and people leaving in droves....Including you:thumbsup:

Well Craig, I do remember some time back in the 70's, it did get below 30 degrees, it was so cold, I thought about moving to Wisconsin......................not:)

Back