god, guns, and poses.

Yeah, two topics that absolutely PISS OFF liberals.

God- I quoted an unknown author who said something to the effect of, "They took God out of school and replaced Him with grief counselors." I think it was after Columbine, but whenever, it certainly opened my eyes.

Guns- I once had to get into the Roybal Building, which houses a Federal courthouse, but it was closed down for a week. Turns out two stories of underground parking were full of Chinese AK's being used as evidence in a gun smuggling case. You're not going to stop a single bad guy from having guns, pals.

Poses- Well, that was a play on Guns and Roses, but when these two subjects are breached in front of liberals, they come unglued and call you an asshole. Well, Jimbo we've all got one of those, don't we. Still love talking music with you, though.

Anyway, I'm not going to bother explaining what my motives for all this are because the full time distortionist crew will be more than happy to tell you for me.

Here we go again.....

Yup, here we go again. You are a dishonest person. You have no right to be complaining about anyone else's posting behavior.

"Steve, the one person I know with multiple identities is Cliff Beer, a/k/a Joe Bader. I also think he had another alias.

Cliff, You are so full of it that your eyes must be brown. Look in the mirror buddy because this post is about YOU! You claim to have run a test

"to try to determine if a certain member and commercial vendor on the forum was utilizing other profiles for the purpose of influencing opinion to encourage the purchase of product."

The fact of the matter is that you used a false id and sent me an email accusing me of being Fran Hall. Your email also had an undercurrent of intimidation. You should be advised of the following: 1. I knew it was you all along: 2. I am the wrong person to try and intimidate: 3. Although Fran is handsome in his own right, there is NOT enough makeup in Hollywood to make me look that bad 4. As far as your "test" is concerned you were attempting to determine if a "certain member" was one in the same as the "commercial vendor", and not if the "member" and "vendor" were utilizing other profiles. You claim to be a CPA, lawyer and CFO. You really show a lack of intelligence and should read your posts more thoroughly. That includes all your posts.

"Net, the suspected "alter-ego" profile of this vendor employed the same grammatical errors as the vendor, and, with a high degree of consistently included a pitch to buy the vendor's products. Seemed really weird to me and not appropriate for the forum."

I can only assume that this is once again directed to me. If so, please, do tell more. On second thought don't bother.

"In connection with this I did seek a policy statement from the forum as to the acceptable limits of commercial "soft marketing" so I might have an idea of what is the consensus on this point."

Please provide us as to your definition of "soft marketing". Is private messaging a forum member the following, soft marketing?

"Perhaps have a look at a CAV gt40. The CAV beats the RCR hands down in the terms of build quality and post-sale owner support...." Do you remember your own email? Do you remember denying it? How about being anything other than "diplomatic" regarding same and then cowering away.

"Related to this I suspect, immediately after I (diplomatically) inquired about the acceptable limits of commercial marketing upon the forum by vendors, my reputation got majorly trashed."

Wrong again Cliffo. You already had a negative reputation. In fact, you did exactly what you appear to be complaining about. I believe my post to CAV's representation that all vehicles post number 100 could accomadate a 6'6" tall person earned me some negative reputation points. All I did is ask a question as to what modifications were made from vehicle number 100 on. I further asked for a clearer picture of Lana seated in the car. I don't think it is wrong to ask a manufacturer to backup or explain its claims about their products.

"That seems weird too, particularly since I did received many private messages indicating thanks for bringing up the issue and suggesting we have some clarity on the point." Oliver used to pull the same BS. Who are these timid forum members that have elected you the second coming of Oliver? To all the timid forum members, your house and possessions will not be confiscated, you will not be imprisoned and I don't think Ron will ban you for asking a question, so please come out of hiding.

"Anyway, my hope is that everyone just gets along...."

Yes Cliff, everyone hopes that. Perhaps you should have more stregnth in your own convictions and stand behind what you say. Respect is earned that way. Otherwise your just another indivdual taliking out of both sides of your mouth.

I don't speak for RCR as I am not authorized to do so. You apparantly have issues with RCR's exposure on the forum. I am not a CPA, however, using my fingers, I counted at least 7 variants of the RCR cars. To my knowledge, CAV and the other manufacturers only have two, namely a GT40 Mark I & II. Perhaps, RCR's exposure is related to the number of products he sells.

My final remarks to you Cliff is a question. I believe you posted in the CAV 6'6" headroom post that you are 6'3" tall. Were you measured while lying on the floor, because your actions lead me to believe that you have no spine.

Thanks.

Net: It's all good.

My apologies to Ron and the rest of the forum. I have a character flaw in that I have no tolerance for people who say one thing behind your back and then deny it when confronted."

Post #9

http://www.gt40s.com/forum/site-questions-suggestions-comments/20846-users-multiple-accounts.html

Yup, here we go again. You are a dishonest person. You have no right to be complaining about anyone else's posting behavior.

"Steve, the one person I know with multiple identities is Cliff Beer, a/k/a Joe Bader. I also think he had another alias.

Cliff, You are so full of it that your eyes must be brown. Look in the mirror buddy because this post is about YOU! You claim to have run a test

"to try to determine if a certain member and commercial vendor on the forum was utilizing other profiles for the purpose of influencing opinion to encourage the purchase of product."

The fact of the matter is that you used a false id and sent me an email accusing me of being Fran Hall. Your email also had an undercurrent of intimidation. You should be advised of the following: 1. I knew it was you all along: 2. I am the wrong person to try and intimidate: 3. Although Fran is handsome in his own right, there is NOT enough makeup in Hollywood to make me look that bad 4. As far as your "test" is concerned you were attempting to determine if a "certain member" was one in the same as the "commercial vendor", and not if the "member" and "vendor" were utilizing other profiles. You claim to be a CPA, lawyer and CFO. You really show a lack of intelligence and should read your posts more thoroughly. That includes all your posts.

"Net, the suspected "alter-ego" profile of this vendor employed the same grammatical errors as the vendor, and, with a high degree of consistently included a pitch to buy the vendor's products. Seemed really weird to me and not appropriate for the forum."

I can only assume that this is once again directed to me. If so, please, do tell more. On second thought don't bother.

"In connection with this I did seek a policy statement from the forum as to the acceptable limits of commercial "soft marketing" so I might have an idea of what is the consensus on this point."

Please provide us as to your definition of "soft marketing". Is private messaging a forum member the following, soft marketing?

"Perhaps have a look at a CAV gt40. The CAV beats the RCR hands down in the terms of build quality and post-sale owner support...." Do you remember your own email? Do you remember denying it? How about being anything other than "diplomatic" regarding same and then cowering away.

"Related to this I suspect, immediately after I (diplomatically) inquired about the acceptable limits of commercial marketing upon the forum by vendors, my reputation got majorly trashed."

Wrong again Cliffo. You already had a negative reputation. In fact, you did exactly what you appear to be complaining about. I believe my post to CAV's representation that all vehicles post number 100 could accomadate a 6'6" tall person earned me some negative reputation points. All I did is ask a question as to what modifications were made from vehicle number 100 on. I further asked for a clearer picture of Lana seated in the car. I don't think it is wrong to ask a manufacturer to backup or explain its claims about their products.

"That seems weird too, particularly since I did received many private messages indicating thanks for bringing up the issue and suggesting we have some clarity on the point." Oliver used to pull the same BS. Who are these timid forum members that have elected you the second coming of Oliver? To all the timid forum members, your house and possessions will not be confiscated, you will not be imprisoned and I don't think Ron will ban you for asking a question, so please come out of hiding.

"Anyway, my hope is that everyone just gets along...."

Yes Cliff, everyone hopes that. Perhaps you should have more stregnth in your own convictions and stand behind what you say. Respect is earned that way. Otherwise your just another indivdual taliking out of both sides of your mouth.

I don't speak for RCR as I am not authorized to do so. You apparantly have issues with RCR's exposure on the forum. I am not a CPA, however, using my fingers, I counted at least 7 variants of the RCR cars. To my knowledge, CAV and the other manufacturers only have two, namely a GT40 Mark I & II. Perhaps, RCR's exposure is related to the number of products he sells.

My final remarks to you Cliff is a question. I believe you posted in the CAV 6'6" headroom post that you are 6'3" tall. Were you measured while lying on the floor, because your actions lead me to believe that you have no spine.

Thanks.

Net: It's all good.

My apologies to Ron and the rest of the forum. I have a character flaw in that I have no tolerance for people who say one thing behind your back and then deny it when confronted."

Post #9

http://www.gt40s.com/forum/site-questions-suggestions-comments/20846-users-multiple-accounts.html

Bob, you're an odd duck I must say. How can you possibly have so much time on your hands to get so wigged out? Have you nothing better to do with your time?

If you are going to post, perhaps you could post something automotive-related as this is an automotive forum. Posting solely inflammatory political posts on an automotive forum isn't really bringing anything to the party.

I've seen several antagonistic types like yourself come and go on this forum. I'll still be here next year, and the year after that. I'm sorry you don't like me, but that's your problem, not mine.

Happy Holidays to you.

Back