Hillary to run for POTUS ?

Keith

Pete mate....:evil:

It's only just calmed down after your last 'question'

I'm not sure I can take any more...:hanged:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
What's new??????

Jack, you are taking about the President with the highest approval rating in our lifetime.

Approval rating at end of term:

Clinton..........................66%
Kennedy........................63%
Reagan..........................63%
Eisenhower....................59%
Obama (12/2012)............58%
BushI............................56%
Ford..............................53%
Johnson.........................49%
Carter...........................34%
BushII...........................34%
Nixon.............................24%

Average: Republicans 48%
Average: Democrats 54%

Jack, you are taking about the President with the highest approval rating in our lifetime.

Approval rating at end of term:

Clinton..........................66%
Kennedy........................63%
Reagan..........................63%
Eisenhower....................59%
Obama (12/2012)............58%
BushI............................56%
Ford..............................53%
Johnson.........................49%
Carter...........................34%
BushII...........................34%
Nixon.............................24%

Average: Republicans 48%
Average: Democrats 54%

Jim, you can get a poll to reflect any answer you want depending on the sampling... I have never been polled about presidents... But yet, I get poled by the presidents....

If I go to inner city Baltimore and poll them about Obama, I'll get near 100% approval...if I poll Harford county (east of Baltimore) or Carroll or Frederick County (West of Baltimore) I would get close to 100% DISAPPROVAL for Obama.

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Danimal,

Yes, polls taken with an agenda can be miss leading, depending how a question is asked..................

This was a fairly simple poll, do you approve or disaprove of a Presidency. Thats a yes or no answer.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
I think there has to be a new law to stop these 'Royal' families from happening. No more Bushes or Clinton's...

John,

That would require an amendment to the Constitution, would you like to stop just sons and brothers like the Bush's, distant cousins like the Roosevelts, or just the wifes of people you do not like?

It seems to me that taking someones rights away, based solely on who they chose to marry might be problematic.

Taking someones rights away, due solely to family ties seems kind of arbitrary. How about no guns for family or spouses of ex felons?

Last edited:
Danimal,

Yes, polls taken with an agenda can be miss leading, depending how a question is asked..................

This was a fairly simple poll, do you approve or disaprove of a Presidency. Thats a yes or no answer.

But it also depends on WHO is questioned as the sample.

Polls aren't "can be misleading", they ARE misleading because there is no way to verify these two factors...accurate sample to accurately represent population and no way to verify answers are truthful.

liberals are pussies.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................BOOM!

I winds em up, yooze watch em go! ;)

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
so if you get your head blown off by some bastard after you've been in office a thousand days, the best you get is second place? Sad.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Hillary is a genius.

I watched her give a 2 hour speech once, never once got borred, and in the last 15 seconds she brought every important part of the speech together to summarize the issue in one sentence. Difficult to do that.....she didn't even use the teleprompter or any paper notes, did it all ad-lib (and that doesn't mean AD-LIBERAL).

She came out of the Lewinsky scandal smelling like a rose, Bill smelled like yesterday's dog-doo-doo when it was all over.

She has done a great job as SOS, nobody could have defended against the Benghazi onlslaught and nobody could have predicted it accurately. She used the best intelligence available, which turned out to be pretty piss-poor!

IMHO she could be our first female president, she's proven she's got the balls.

Further, IMHO I think a Hillary Clinton/Condileza Rice ticket would be unbeatable.

Cheers!

Doug

Back