Bulgarians and Romanians

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Please - no bullshit comments from certain Americans.

FORWARDING WITHOUT PREJUDICE.

Literally millions of Bulgarians and Romanians will soon be eligible to descend on the UK and Ireland in much the same way as the Poles did some years ago. Whilst most of the Poles who emigrated to the UK are industrious and hard working the same cannot be said for the Bulgarians and Romanians. It is no coincidence that these two countries are the poorest in Europe . They have systematically impoverished themselves through their leaning towards corruption at all levels of society and serious criminality. Its almost in their DNA. Quite why these countries were ever admitted to the EU defies reason, but that's what the unelected hierar chy in Brussels decided the rest of Europe needed! They didn't have to worry about getting re-elected when they made that decision on our behalf. One can only speculate on their motives.

Certainly many hundreds of thousands of Bulgarians and Romanians will be free to leave their countries for the greener grass in the rest of the EU, and most of them will, if the Polish experience is anything to go by. The Poles were driven by their need to have a job. The probability is that the Bulgarians and Romanians will be driven by state hand-outs and the ease with whi ch they are handed out. No prizes for guessing whose Social Security and Health Service will be at the top of their list of where to pitch up complete with extended families.

Here's an opportunity to support a Government e-petition to put off the automatic right of entry for these people who have, by and large, wrecked their own countries to the extent that they don't want to live there any more.

Go To Stop mass immigration from Bulgarian and Romanians in 2014, when EU restrictions on immigration are relaxed. - e-petitions and sign it. Please send this to everyone you know

Then ask your friends and family to do the same.

100,000 signatures triggers a Parliamentary debate and we know that Call me Dave is not happy about the EU making such decisions to the detriment of the UK .

Another despicable act from Brussels. I really believe there is an "Agenda" present.
What real good has come from the EU/EEC and it's parliment in Brussels. I wonder..

Talk about redistribution, wow!

I'm amazed the British people have allowed themselves to be herded like bleating sheep, giving up so much sovereignty to the nutjobs at the EU. God put the English Channel there for a reason! Great Britain thankfully has resisted the temptation to join the Euro, but I think they would be a lot better off if they cast off the yoke of EU oppression and became a sovereign nation once again, free to make their own determinations about various issues, ranging from immigration to automotive laws.

I wonder what it would take to achieve that?

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Thank you Jim,Mike, and Jack. Your endorsements do mean a lot to me, but there are others who pick arguments for little or no reason and label things like this as racist.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Thank you Jim and Mike. Your endorsements mean a great deal to me, but there are others who pick arguments for little or no reason and label things like this as racist.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
The sad truth is that there are some people in this world who aspire to nothing more than a free lunch. Aspire may be the wrong word- they feel themselves entitled to it. And not all these folks are poor; some of them are doing quite well indeed and STILL want as much from the government as they can get.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Indeed. Here in Marlow we have a chap who stands on the high street outside of one of the supermarkets selling a magazine called The Big Issue. His mother does the same in Bourne End -about 3 miles away.
I've seen him is his Beemer (328 sport on a 2010 plate) collecting his mum at the end of a days work. I drive a 2000 Explorer and a 1998 Clio runabout.
He's a Romanian. Every time I pass him I ask for a donation but it falls on deaf ears or perhaps he doesn't do the lingo. All I ever hear him say is "Big Issue please". Apparently he lunches in the Chequers pub every day.
I think I got it wrong all those years ago.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
The American Army landing in Normandy?

We need our army here to roust the 12-20 million primarily Hispanic illegals who have already invaded this country...and also to stop another 10 or 20 million from coming.

Of course, that wouldn't be at all "p.c.", now, would it. In fact, as Mr. Morton suggested, it would undoubtedly be "racist"...as is trying to block the Bulgarians and Romanians. (After all, the most famous illegal alien in the world is probably Pres. Obama's own UNCLE who has been in this country illegally for, what, 50 years??? HE will undoubtedly remain here forever safe as a bug in a rug.)

Shoot, if they get wind of the 'plight' of the Bul.s & Rom.s - Obama, Reid, Pelosi and their minions will probably allocate billions of dollars to fly them all to this country - first class.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
We need our army here to roust the 12-20 million primarily Hispanic illegals who have already invaded this country...and also to stop another 10 or 20 million from coming.

Of course, that wouldn't be at all "p.c.", now, would it. In fact, as Mr. Morton suggested, it would undoubtedly be "racist"...as is trying to block the Bulgarians and Romanians. (After all, the most famous illegal alien in the world is probably Pres. Obama's own UNCLE who has been in this country illegally for, what, 50 years??? HE will undoubtedly remain here forever safe as a bug in a rug.)

Shoot, if they get wind of the 'plight' of the Bul.s & Rom.s - Obama, Reid, Pelosi and their minions will probably allocate billions of dollars to fly them all to this country - first class.

That other great liberal Ronald Reagan had this to say..............

Allow free movement of people from Mexico & Canada

Reagan himself was a dreamer, capable of imagining a world without trade barriers. In announcing his presidential candidacy in Nov. 1979, he had proposed a “North American accord” in which commerce & people would move freely across the borders of Canada & Mexico. This idea, largely overlooked or dismissed as a campaign gimmick in the US, rankled nationalist sensibilities in the neighboring nations. But Reagan was serious in his proposal. Though he traveled only once outside the North American continent during his first 57 years, he was neither insular nor isolationist. California has windows to the world in Asia, and Reagan thought of the US as a Pacific power as well as an Atlantic one. He also had a Californian’s consciousness of Mexico and an actor’s appreciation of Canadians, who are well-represented in the film community. The dream of a North American accord would drive the successful pursuit of a US-Canadian free trade agreement and a future-oriented “framework” trade agreement with Mexico

Keith

Er, it was, like, a joke mate....sorry. Where's all the humour gone on this board eh? :uneasy:

Keith

Thank you Jim and Mike. Your endorsements mean a great deal to me, but there are others who pick arguments for little or no reason and label things like this as racist.

You won't have to worry David - you didn't use the 'M' word mate... :)

Sigh: Another thread hijacked.....

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Er, it was, like, a joke mate....sorry. Where's all the humour gone on this board eh? :uneasy:

Yes, sir, I realize that. My reply was meant to be a not-so-tongue-cheek 'redirect' to indicate where they're really needed.

I don't understand how govts anywhere can allow - much less encourage - 'pseudo invasions' by illegals such as the ones referenced above. Any country so doing will cease to be a sovereign nation eventually.

'The New World Order', and all that garbage.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Can't agree with you there, Larry. Hispanics are the hardest-working people I know. Seriously.

I agree with you. I didn't even HINT that they weren't (well, aside from the criminal/drug/human trafficing yo-yos).

My gripe with Hispanics is that faaaar too many of them are here illegally. Those who are here LEGALLY - no problemo.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
A bunch of them burgled my fathers house, trashed it and burned his photo albums and flying logbooks on their campfire. Don't ask what I would do to them?
On another occasion, my wife was in A &E and the on duty Doc was a Romanian and one of the nicest person we have ever met.

Back