Any Oscar jokes yet?

An Email received

Roses are red,
Violets are glorious,
Don't try to surprise
Oscar Pistorius.

She didn't notice Oscar sneaking up behind her. It was the silence of the limbs.

Oscar Pistorius. Not the first South African with a race problem.

When Oscar Pistorius said he wanted to be just like able bodied athletes, who knew he meant OJ Simpson?

Absolutely shocking news from South Africa.
White man arrested for murder.

Oscar Pistorius. Just because he has no legs doesn't mean he's unarmed.

Surely Oscar Pistorious can
t be the first man to wake up legless on Valentines day and shoot all over the missus while imagining she's someone else!

I take it Oscar Pistorius's girlfriend bought him shoes for Valentines.

What do you call a room full of dead people?
An Oscar Pistorius surprise birthday party.

Oscar Pistorius has an incredible record of wins to his name.
Six gold medals, four silver medals and one argument.

A young woman is dead, the life of up
andcoming athlete, Oscar Pistorious, is ruined, and people are already making jokes about it. That's prosthetic... i mean pathetic.

I think it's safe to say that Oscar Pistorius won't be getting his leg over tonight.

And the Oscar goes to...
Prison.

The jokes went around here, but its a bit too close to home for me, literally. The girl went to the school at the end of my street, her parents were neighbours.

Regards

Fred W B

I'll tell you what isn't funny.

1. I thought the thread title meant jokes about the Film Awards
2. Oscar Pistolero will probably get away with it
3. I thought the thread title meant jokes about the Film Awards

Keith

That's interesting, when I first saw this thread title, I thought it was about the Film Awards, so I naturally ignored it as a load of pretentious old bollocks. As it happens, I don't have any jokes about any Oscars which I find funny in the slightest, and the only reason I posted here now, is because whenever Mark posts there is usually a train wreck and I was just rubbernecking to be honest...

That's interesting, when I first saw this thread title, I thought it was about the Film Awards, so I naturally ignored it as a load of pretentious old bollocks. As it happens, I don't have any jokes about any Oscars which I find funny in the slightest, and the only reason I posted here now, is because whenever Mark posts there is usually a train wreck and I was just rubbernecking to be honest...

Now there is a reason (if I ever needed one), to be right ruddy proud ov meeself geezer.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
I don't think he'll get away with it. I think they had a huge fight, she locked herself in the bathroom, and he killed her. And I think he'll go to prison for it.

But my lack of objectivity is why I am not on the jury. So we'll see.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Ah. Well, I still think he won't get away with it. I think they will put him in prison for it.

I read that the maximum penalty is 25 years in SA. Seems appropriate in a country where the murder rate is so high, the police are so corrupt, and life is so cheap. And we think we have problems here.....

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I watched some early statements made by the police, and allegedly there is a history of police call outs for violence by Oscar, so I'm with you Jim. It might be hard to prove beyond doubt though as the only witness is not with us.
A lot may depend on whether he hit her with the cricket bat or it was just used it to bash the door in.

Back