Hey, Kerry in State, Fonda playing N. Reagan,,,,,

Keith

I had to laugh at Fonda's 'excuse' for that infamous and disgraceful Hanoi photo. She said something like, "Somebody suggested I sit down, so I sat where I was directed and they took photos. It was only later I realised that it was the Gunlayers seat of an anti-aircraft gun."

Yeah, right. I would have respected her more if she'd have 'stuck to her guns' but having said that, I cannot respect her at all doing that whilst fellow Americans were being killed, whatever the rights and wrongs of the situation.

The worst of her actions was turning over the Social Security numbers that POWs slipped to her in hopes of letting their loved ones at home know they were still alive. Of course, her actions caused severe beatings and death from Jane's friends at the "Hilton."

Waiting for W to say its another one of my lies :~)

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
It has always been my opinion that Jane Fonda should have been charged with being a traitor when she handed over those security numbers. What a despicable
Piece of baggage she is.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
She said something like, "Somebody suggested I sit down, so I sat where I was directed and they took photos. It was only later I realised that it was the Gunlayers seat of an anti-aircraft gun."

That's about as believable as 'Billary' Clinton's tale about "dodging sniper fire"...or the Costa Concordia's Capt. (Francesco Schettino) claiming he tripped and fell into a lifeboat.

MHO? She's a lying, traitorous dirt bag. Period.

Back