Supporter
This just in...

Attachments

• 2V1m6by.jpg
    2V1m6by.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 186

Keith

This just in...

Damn! We have a no surrender pact with the French - does that mean the white towel for us too, or will you send oversexed overpaid US Marines over here again?

We could always send Romanians and Bulgarians to sort them out - we used to send ANZACS but we're all mates now.

OK that's the French sorted, now, what was that about North Koreans? They're doing what now?

As far as I know, they've not accused us UK Imperialistic Reactionary Revisionist Colonial Running Dogs of anything, just the USA. Do you want some help? We've still got some mothballed Harriers knocking about, only 3 short wars, say $100 million bucks each on a lease/lend deal? And also we've got quite a few Muslim gentlemen here I'm sure would love to get into a fight with y'all but I'm not certain on who's side they actually meant.

Anyway, we're here for you... :)

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
That is strange I thought the Italians would be first to surrender. But maybe there was a sale on Gucci shoes and aviator sunnies in Milano and they were all to busy finding a bargain to surrender. Keith we ANZAC'S are ready to spring to the Yanks assistance, all we need after kicking the shit out of the North Koreans for them is a couple of cold beers, not the warm flat gnats piss you blokes drink,
Coors at a pinch will do, and a couple of Sheila's to shag. A lot cheaper than a bloody stealth bomber when you think about it.:coolgleam:

Back