April Fool? Found any?

Keith

I think that it is an excellent contender for an April Fool pre midday prank Doc!

However, half way through I'm thinking, well, maybe - just maybe :laugh:

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
No April fools jokes around my household as my wife was blessed to be born this day...

Found plenty Keith, but can't post links from my IPad. Bloody Apple.

Easy to post links from iPad.
Tap the url of the website you want to link to and it will light up "select" " select all" "paste".
Tap select all and wait a moment and it will light up with "cut" "copy" "paste"
Then tap copy (now the link is on your clipboard)
Go to the message you want to paste the link, tap the screen where you want to paste the link and it will again light up with "select" "select all" "paste"
Tape PASTE!

Viola!

You have pasted a link!

So here, where you thought you would just see a bunch of chuckles - instead - you learned something about your iPad. BTW, I use my iPad almost exclusively these days for any surfing on the web.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
No April fools jokes around my household as my wife was blessed to be born this day...

Easy to post links from iPad.
Tap the url of the website you want to link to and it will light up "select" " select all" "paste".
Tap select all and wait a moment and it will light up with "cut" "copy" "paste"
Then tap copy (now the link is on your clipboard)
Go to the message you want to paste the link, tap the screen where you want to paste the link and it will again light up with "select" "select all" "paste"
Tape PASTE!

Viola!

You have pasted a link!

So here, where you thought you would just see a bunch of chuckles - instead - you learned something about your iPad. BTW, I use my iPad almost exclusively these days for any surfing on the web.

Thank you my wife keeps telling me to read the manual, but I'm a bloke.
Thanks once again apologies to Apple.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
No worries Pete! It was totally foreign to me as well at first..

Back