Boston Marathon

Pat

Supporter
Well said Al and bless all those that at their own peril went to the aid of others.

Last edited:
Why do these f**king cowards prey on innocent people, including children? No compassion, no conscience,no feeling, just an evil desire to inflict as much pain and suffering as possible - their only regret might be that it didn't have as great an impact as they had wished. I wonder how many of us 'peaceful' folk would have gladly cut them down if we had the opportunity to catch them as they were planting those bombs....or now, after the act. I just want to see them hanging by the b***s from a pole in Copley Square. I live in New England, only a few miles from Newtown, a couple hours from Boston...I am not frightened, I'm saddened for the victims, but I'm really pissed and frustrated that things like this happen in my backyard and I feel powerless to do anything about it..

Last edited:

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I am so sickened by this...

The United States of America appears to be enemy to more people than it is friend...

I do hope they catch these cowards..

There should be a clear and fitting penalty for an act like this, not sitting in a cell costing the taxpayers hundred of thousands a year. Now they will get free news releases for their cause, free defense, and cult worship by other loonies of like belief.

Find where they work out of , there is bound to be extra stuff in their work shop , rig it all to go off when they are there . Maybe a camera and remote to get it right . Oh yah , a series of beeps and lights flashing just long enough to let them know its coming !
No trial , no jail , just boom !

Thats not a feeling of terror , Thats anger !
For little minded LIBERTY suckers .
Because LIBERTY is what is lost after LIVES are taken , the DEAD are buried , the INJURED are patched up , and the Layers get involved .

I prey for all the victims of this selfish act .

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
A suggestion for you Craig, written by a smarter man (and a very conservative one) than me:

There are a lot of people right now hoping that the Boston bomber doesn't look and think like they do, and others that hope that that asshole looks and thinks like group X so they can tell us that they told us so. And that's why terror can be so successful, because it preys on people's fears, if you let it.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
I am so sickened by this...

The United States of America appears to be enemy to more people than it is friend...

I do hope they catch these cowards..

This helped some:

I remember, when 9/11 went down, my reaction was, "Well, I've had it with humanity."

But I was wrong. I don't know what's going to be revealed to be behind all of this mayhem. One human insect or a poisonous mass of broken sociopaths.

But here's what I DO know. If it's one person or a HUNDRED people, that number is not even a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent of the population on this planet. You watch the videos of the carnage and there are people running TOWARDS the destruction to help out. (Thanks FAKE Gallery founder and owner Paul Kozlowski for pointing this out to me). This is a giant planet and we're lucky to live on it but there are prices and penalties incurred for the daily miracle of existence. One of them is, every once in awhile, the wiring of a tiny sliver of the species gets snarled and they're pointed towards darkness.

But the vast majority stands against that darkness and, like white blood cells attacking a virus, they dilute and weaken and eventually wash away the evil doers and, more importantly, the damage they wreak. This is beyond religion or creed or nation. We would not be here if humanity were inherently evil. We'd have eaten ourselves alive long ago.

So when you spot violence, or bigotry, or intolerance or fear or just garden-variety misogyny, hatred or ignorance, just look it in the eye and think, "The good outnumber you, and we always will."

Boston will make it.
Look how the people of this city went into action. Before the smoke and dust cleared people were not worried about themselves and went to help those who were injured.

I am Proud to call Boston home on a day like this.

The people that did this will be found and dealt with one way or another with time.

What people have to burn into their memory is that you do not run from the bomb, because they are herding you towards another one that is usually bigger than the first. This is something they know how to do instinctively in Israel and i fear will become de rigueur in this country soon.

A suggestion for you Craig, written by a smarter man (and a very conservative one) than me:

There are a lot of people right now hoping that the Boston bomber doesn't look and think like they do, and others that hope that that asshole looks and thinks like group X so they can tell us that they told us so. And that's why terror can be so successful, because it preys on people's fears, if you let it.
Jeff it sounds like this "smarter than you" conservative likes to throw people into groups, well my guess is whom ever did this cowardly act will neither align with you or me...we may disagree on how we handle what the punishment should be when this all shakes out but that's another story..
Point is I was born with a brain that allows me to think and reason and come to a logical conclusion, I may be right I may be wrong but yet I have that ability......Often times politics restrict that ability to think independently in fear of falling from the group.

This helped some:

I remember, when 9/11 went down, my reaction was, "Well, I've had it with humanity."

But I was wrong. I don't know what's going to be revealed to be behind all of this mayhem. One human insect or a poisonous mass of broken sociopaths.

But here's what I DO know. If it's one person or a HUNDRED people, that number is not even a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent of the population on this planet. You watch the videos of the carnage and there are people running TOWARDS the destruction to help out. (Thanks FAKE Gallery founder and owner Paul Kozlowski for pointing this out to me). This is a giant planet and we're lucky to live on it but there are prices and penalties incurred for the daily miracle of existence. One of them is, every once in awhile, the wiring of a tiny sliver of the species gets snarled and they're pointed towards darkness.

But the vast majority stands against that darkness and, like white blood cells attacking a virus, they dilute and weaken and eventually wash away the evil doers and, more importantly, the damage they wreak. This is beyond religion or creed or nation. We would not be here if humanity were inherently evil. We'd have eaten ourselves alive long ago.

So when you spot violence, or bigotry, or intolerance or fear or just garden-variety misogyny, hatred or ignorance, just look it in the eye and think, "The good outnumber you, and we always will."
WOW...I guess the captin stopped at Jeff's house 1st:laugh:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
If I had a God I would pray for the victims and their families of this cowardly act. I wish them well and hope the gutless perpetrators of this crime get what they deserve.

I pray for those caught up in such a hideous act.

As for how to deal with those that carry out such deeds, we should look back to our past and consider what deterrents worked in the days of yore.

I suggest hanging them, naked in steel cages on the outskirts of town, until they die from exposure, or starvation and are pecked at and eaten by birds.

Such a tragedy. The families of the victims in Boston are suffering simply because their loved ones were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Same as the folks on 9/11.

If you set a bomb designed to go off and kill innocent people including women and children then you're not a coward, you're simply not human. You're an animal. And, as such, you should be treated like one and quietly put down without further thought or consideration.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
You know, as a physician I took an oath to safeguard humanity. But if I had the chance I would happily push the button or the drugs and execute whoever did this. Note I said "human". Persons who did this aren't human, they just look like us, and they aren't deserving of mercy. I keep thinking of those runners who ran twenty-six miles and then got their legs blown off. If they live, they will struggle and suffer all their lives. What kind of monster would do that to anyone?

Back