Craziness in the Paddock

Keith

If anyone wants to really understand the mindset of certain members that create havoc in the Paddock (kind of like that - Bob can you knock out a quick song?) just read and contrast between Post #39 and post #47 of the 'Boston' thread.

Try and tell me if they were written by the same person, because I don't think so.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Lets see, in post #39, I was defending things I care about from unfair and unwarranted attacks.

Then in post #47, I was defending things I care about from unfair and unwarranted attacks.

Its kind of like when Keith in one of his many attacks on our country, called the United States of Amerca the "most racist country in the world" I also strongly defended my Country, although I was alone in that defence!

If anyone wants to really understand the mindset of certain members that create havoc in the Paddock (kind of like that - Bob can you knock out a quick song?) just read and contrast between Post #39 and post #47 of the 'Boston' thread.

Try and tell me if they were written by the same person, because I don't think so.

Sure Keef!

"And now, bi request, from the graveyard of wacky, weirdo wonderment, "Twisted."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TmUmrIoMi8]ANNIE ROSS - TWISTED - LIVE - 1959 (+Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

p.s. as to the "written by same person" quandary, I've long thought that when the spelling improves Francis takes over. ;~)

Keith

Nah. Not having it. Two different people or major major 'U' turn. Some great potential politicians in the Paddock.

Lets see, in post #39, I was defending things I care about from unfair and unwarranted attacks.

Then in post #47, I was defending things I care about from unfair and unwarranted attacks.

Its kind of like when Keith in one of his many attacks on our country, called the United States of Amerca the "most racist country in the world" I also strongly defended my Country, although I was alone in that defense!

Unfortunately Jim, because you have a history of 'altering' other people's posts when you quote them, I fear I cannot simply accept what you say here either.

Also, stop whining and calling any form of criticism of America, or you personally, an attack. Comments or opinions that differ from yours are not always attacks Jim. How often you use the word 'attack' and 'defend'. You are so entrenched, we could plant potatoes up your butt and harvest them a week later, such is the quality of your fertilizer!

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
You are one whiny old man Hardy.

Got another laugh from reading the LIbya thread. "Wanker," "crass fool," "reported to the authorities".....where do you get this stuff? Comedy gold.

Keith

Oops, more fodder for the Walrus data base.

This is all your fault. This has all come about because we don't put you on ignore, therefore we must be your allies, and that makes us all Lonesomes.
Please send us our identity card, secret sign and woggle.

Anyway the Walrus database is full. Have to start another one. May I suggest the title:

"I've now been in 57 states. I think there's one left to go?"

Back