A new thread about anything.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
This thread is all about anything you want to write. Therefore , it cannot really have a moderator or censor.
Go ahead , write about anything.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Okay I'll go second and give this a trial run...

Here's a link to the forum rules. GT40s.com - FAQ

In particular, I'd like to call attention to this rule::

1.Enjoy The Forum: GT40s.com is a web forum for the hobbyist. A place to stop in and relax. Keep threads on topic. Please respect your fellow members and don’t write something that you wouldn’t say face to face to them in my living room. Notice it is written “my living room” because you are not on your own forum. If your comments are deemed inappropriate you’ll find yourself suspended for a short while. In short, don’t berate, belittle, or ridicule your fellow forum member. Offenders will find themselves banned.

Enjoy guys!!!

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
A saying goes... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. That said - I see little beauty in it esthetically, but then the same could be said of the truck I bought to drag my race car trailer around with. It's ugly (to most) with a face only a mother could love - but it's been the best doggoned towing vehicle I have ever owned. And I've owned a lot of them.

43e690af56490bf0f682b2d483453702.jpg

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Agreed Tim... It certainly looks like a shared corporate platform... I do like the rounded lines better but it has a rather unnatural high stance in the rear..

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Democratic, liberal drivel!!!!! Commie, pinko thoughts! Gay, anti-marriage tripe!

Oh, wait, that is what Lonesome Bob is here for...............

Nevermind.

Agreed Tim... It certainly looks like a shared corporate platform... I do like the rounded lines better but it has a rather unnatural high stance in the rear..

I certainly don't care for it either but it's interesting how successful it has been in public opinion and sales numbers compared to the Aztec

Buick Enclave

Calendar year Sales
2007 29,286
2008 44,706
2009 43,150
2010 55,426
2011 58,392
2012 56,703

Pontiac Aztec

Calendar Year Total American sales
2000 11,201
2001 27,322
2002 27,793
2003 27,354
2004 20,588
2005 5,020
2006 347
2007 69

Mike Pass

Supporter
Those things are fugly.
This however isn't.....
Macchi MC 72 V24 2,500hp Just beautiful!

Enjoy

Cheers
Mike

Attachments

• Macchi-Castoldi-MC72-3s.JPG
    Macchi-Castoldi-MC72-3s.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 237

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
If you do nothing else tomorrow, stop for a minute, remember what the day is and be so very grateful.

ANZAC day - 25th. April

The Aztec survived for 7 years ?!! Much like that LAME race series for the then newly introduced Jaguar 220 at Indianapolis Raceway Park (did anybody besides me see that race?):

Two people better have lost their jobs on them fiascos.

Back