So, it wasn't about the YouTube video??????

Pat

Supporter
Don't worry, they will soon catch all those involved just like the President promised!

...Said no one ever.

A "crossborder" deployment order (executive branch) was never given for units attempting to respond. This was necessary!

"Mission Accomplished."

Oh wait, it was. By President Obama.

Trying to sidestep this regime's incompetence, or worse yet, lack of concern in the murder of a US Ambassador and three other Americans by bringing up an incident that was falsely reported on (Bush was celebrating the "mission accomplished" of the USS aircraft carrier Abraham Lincoln as it returned from its mission in the gulf war) is the height of "Distortionist" technique, I applaud your brazen, but failed attempt.

"There are new details that administration officials misled the public in its initial public assessments of the attack, withheld relevant information that may have been politically damaging, waged “subtle intimidation” campaigns against multiple government employees who sought to testify about the attack, and neglected evidence in its own internal investigation of the attack and its aftermath."

Sept. 11, 2012, attacks resurface in national conversation | Washington Free Beacon

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Trying to sidestep this regime's incompetence, or worse yet, lack of concern in the murder of a US Ambassador and three other Americans by bringing up an incident that was falsely reported on (Bush was celebrating the "mission accomplished" of the USS aircraft carrier Abraham Lincoln as it returned from its mission in the gulf war) is the height of "Distortionist" technique, I applaud your brazen, but failed attempt.

You remain a drinker of the Faux News koolaid. Nice job.

2003 Mission Accomplished speech - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, the CREW of the Lincoln was celebrating Mission Accomplished, the SPEECH he gave was celebrating the "end" of the war, and anyone who looked at the speech and the sign (which the White House prepared) -- including guys like Rumsfeld -- knew it was a problem.

Don't be an idiot.

And I generally liked George Bush by the way. Kept whack jobs like you in the Republican party in check for the most part.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
"There are new details that administration officials misled the public in its initial public assessments of the attack, withheld relevant information that may have been politically damaging, waged “subtle intimidation” campaigns against multiple government employees who sought to testify about the attack, and neglected evidence in its own internal investigation of the attack and its aftermath."

Sept. 11, 2012, attacks resurface in national conversation | Washington Free Beacon

Instead of reading tripe like the "Washington Free Beacon," here's the actual official report on the Benghazi attacks. Careful! It's long, substantive, full of facts, and tries to be objective!

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/202446.pdf

Pat

Supporter
...said the Department of State about itself. Of course it "tries to be "objective". It objects to any criticism of the administration or Mrs. Clinton.

Laughably presented to you by the same people who brought you the Sept. 11 attack in Benghazi, Libya, was likely the outgrowth of protests sparked by an anti-Islamic video made in the U.S. Hint: the same people that outed Valerie Plame and let Scooter Libby take the fall until they were discovered. Compare the media witch hunt on "Plamegate" versus Benghazi.

This is all about protecting Mrs. Clinton's "legacy" and as she said in congressional testimony "What difference at this point does it make?!" The trouble is: The answer to Sen. Ron. Johnson's question about the true origin and nature of the Benghazi attack really does matter. Especially for someone that wants to be president.

Try to imagine if a Republican had said that, better yet, try to imagine if a Tea Party member had been the Boston Bomber. The vapid rants would be incessant.

Last edited:
LOL. So now we see why Jeff get s confused so often, as to what is truth and what is lie.

He clearly accepts everything given to him, from whatever source that happens to be in line with his own opinions and simply states it is true and everything contrary is fiction or lies.

"here's the actual official report on the Benghazi attacks. Careful! It's long, substantive, full of facts, and tries to be objective"

Where are your balls Jeff? Question this stuff Jeff for pity's sake. These same agencies told us there were WMD's in Iraq. Do you read those reports? :laugh:

Pete, as usual, is correct. The left will always live in a fantasy world because they only listen to the media arms of the DNC.

"Just yesterday we learned (from a House committee leak) that Greg Hicks, one of the Benghazi whistleblowers, will say in a hearing Wednesday that “I think everybody in the mission thought it was a terrorist attack from the beginning.” That, according to a CBS News report. Hicks is described as a 22-year Foreign Service diplomat who was the highest-ranking U.S. official in Libya after the attack.
Also yesterday, Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) said that the Obama administration had literally threatened one or more of the Benghazi whistleblowers and that hospital records had been tampered with to conceal the identity of at least one of the survivors of the attack."

The American Spectator : Benghazi Bullchips

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
LOL. So now we see why Jeff get s confused so often, as to what is truth and what is lie.

He clearly accepts everything given to him, from whatever source that happens to be in line with his own opinions and simply states it is true and everything contrary is fiction or lies.

"here's the actual official report on the Benghazi attacks. Careful! It's long, substantive, full of facts, and tries to be objective"

Where are your balls Jeff? Question this stuff Jeff for pity's sake. These same agencies told us there were WMD's in Iraq. Do you read those reports? :laugh:

Mark, here's a new prerequisite to commenting on a document and then dishing out insults based on it: you actually have to read the document. The State Department report dishes out lots of blame. It's just not directed at the folks the nutjobs want it directed at.

Have the balls to read the report and then comment. Otherwise, it's just more blathering of opinion in the blogosphere with nothing to back up it.

Oh, and Lonesome, you are sounding like a nutjob again. Commies in the State Department!

The most prominent being Alger Hiss. But as was revealed in hearing after hearing, Soviet operatives were regularly caught in all branches of the federal government. When this happened, they were not removed from government service, but were transferred to a different department.

When the Soviet Union fell, it was a great loss to Liberalism everywhere, but the Left never stops pushing its agenda forward. Just look at their gains in attacks on the Constitution of the United States, which we have learned is invalid because it was written by a bunch of old white slave owners.

Mark, here's a new prerequisite to commenting on a document and then dishing out insults based on it: you actually have to read the document. The State Department report dishes out lots of blame. It's just not directed at the folks the nutjobs want it directed at.

Have the balls to read the report and then comment. Otherwise, it's just more blathering of opinion in the blogosphere with nothing to back up it.

Oh, and Lonesome, you are sounding like a nutjob again. Commies in the State Department!

And my point was not made, for, or against any document. My having read this particular one or not, is far from the point I am making, as you ought to know, seeing as you must be a fairly intelligent man and not unfamiliar with argument.

I refer purely and solely at your comment, hence my quoting you (which I repeat here, just in case you missed it last time), "here's the actual official report on the Benghazi attacks. Careful! It's long, substantive, full of facts, and tries to be objective"

I have made BOLD, the particular words I poke fun at here! Who says they are facts? You? The chaps who wrote it? Does it stand up to scrutiny? You appear to accept it blindly?

tell me again, why I need to have read it to make the point I am making, without any more body-swerves, or misdirection.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
The boy: Silas Marner sucks!

The man: How do you know?

The boy: I just know.

The man: Have you read it?

The boy: No, it just sucks. And Thomas Hardy was a sociopath, which means it must suck.

The man: How do you know if your perception of the author plays out in the text if you haven't read the text?

The boy: Cause I rule.

Back