Shocking accident scene

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
994652_10151869983198381_383290394_n.jpg

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Colonel Mustard driving. LOL

Actually they have a few of these, and they ARE a bit ungainly. Handle like..... well.... a sausage on wheels.

Glenn M

Supporter
Still, if you are driving a sausage on top of a banana you might expect to skid about a bit!

Glenn

Glenn M

Supporter
Food for thought !

Oh Paul you're on a roll there! Mind you it does look a bit mashed up, the price you pay for driving an old banger I suppose! I hope the driver didn't get sandwiched in the crash! Or is that is too saucy? Come on, come on ketchup now!

Anon

Oh Paul you're on a roll there! Mind you it does look a bit mashed up, the price you pay for driving an old banger I suppose! I hope the driver didn't get sandwiched in the crash! Or is that is too saucy? Come on, come on ketchup now!

Anon

No work today then Glen? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Well, that's what you get for Hot-Doggin' it on a slippery road..

What a weenie!!!!

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
It appears as though if you get to going too fast when it's slippery you could end up in the mud :D

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Ok, can someone please explain, what the hell is that vehicle for ?
It seems to have pontoons over the wheels.
Is it some sort of amphibious bus ?

It's a rolling Oscar Mayer (brand) hot dog ad basically. ]

The Weinermobile used to transport the company spokesman, Little Oscar, to public appearances. Little Oscar was a "little person" dressed in chef's attire. When I was a kid back in the 50's I got to tour the Weinermobile and meet Little Oscar. I was impressed, mostly because my parents let me know that the guy playing Little Oscar was the same guy who played the Lollipop Guild Munchkin in "The Wizard of Oz". His name was Jerry Maren.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
David, you ARE a WOGG, aren't you. This is a prized American icon. Americans who agree on naught else all revere the Wienermobile.. you have rained on our parade, you have, and it's all out of ignorance and monumental jealousy. You poor sod, you. Come across the pond and we'll slip you a wiener on the sly, matey.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Jim,
I have flown into almost every major city that BA list in their timetable and have probably travelled more in the USA than most of your citizens.
Nothing would tempt me to eat a Weiner, a hot dog by any other name, or a hamburger (unless the latter is made from prime Aberdeen Angus here at home) even if I was starving. Jim - as a Doctor I'm sure you realise the massive epidemic of coronary problems your country is facing and the Golden Arches along with all the fast food outlets frequented by some of the largest (diameter rather than tall) people I have ever seen are probably one of the main the cause, much the same as smoking in the poorer community. There are similar people here in the UK and in one of our local supermarkets its quite common to see them and their very large children eating at McD after school. Indeed , they should really be prevented but money is money. I once saw a young child (< 12 months ish) being fed on a big mac.
I still think that the picture is a sad indictment and if that accident happened here it would have been stripped of any recoverable metal within a couple of hours and consigned to history. In the UK, we have a history worthy of mention instead of silly fast food vans.

Jealousy ? I think not.
Dave

Last edited:
Back