When two clowns meet

I got half way through that and gave up.

That is how innocent people die, that Porsche driver has no respect for anyone.
The bike is just prolonging the stupidity, I hope the police get hold of this.

Jim

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
What a pair of absolute, complete & total brain dead looooozers. Karma will one day turn them both into road kill. Hopefully no one else will die with them.

But...how would one know the 'scoot' is a Yamaha R1 - aside from the fact the 'headline' says so? IOW, what gives that away inside the 'video frame'?

Anyway, the 911's 'plate number is M777MJH in case any law enforcement types 'be' monitoring this w/o having viewed the vid. Being a Yankee, I have no idea in which country it's registered. Possibly the U.K. somewhere? Colonel?

But...how would one know the 'scoot' is a Yamaha R1 - aside from the fact the 'headline' says so? IOW, what gives that away inside the 'video frame'?

The shape of the upper fairing and the windscreen, it's an R1 or an R6, but the way it pulls it aint no R6.

I was commenting on the second vid, then I watched the first one :wtf: was that Porsche idiot doing? Lock him up. The bike in the first vid is likely an R1 for the same reasons but there is much less real estate to judge from.

Egzackery ;)

Still, the little lady was quite fearless! Moronic, but fearless. I wouldn't like to meet her when she misses a putt for birdie on the 18th!

I hate it when somebody tries to street race me. F-off and go fast somewhere else where you're not endangering my life, or anyone else's.

I just look forward and do the speed limit. Inevitably, the child in the challenging car can't stand that speed for more than 5 seconds and speeds off into the distance.

If ya want to go fast, either go to a race track or jump off a cliff. Either one will get you moving pretty quickly.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
If ya want to go fast, either go to a race track or jump off a cliff. Either one will get you moving pretty quickly.

...but in the latter case, not for very long.

Had kind of a reverse "race" situation happen one day when wifey and I were out for a ride in my Ford GT. We had been following a few cars behind a 'hot dog' in a Porsche who'd been launching off every 'light and passing anything in front of him at the 1st opportunity. For various reasons, all the traffic between us and him turned off here and there, and we found our cars sitting side-by-side at a red light. He looked over...light changed...I left the light 'per normal'...he sat there for a second...and then he took off almost at a crawl and made a right turn behind us.

'Gotta know when to fold 'em as they say...and evidently he did. (A stock FGT is factory certified to do 205 mph. His Porsche isn't/wasn't.)

What he didn't know is I'd have ignored his 'challege' had he mounted one. 'Not so much out of a sense of 'public responsibility and sainthood' (although I'd like to think that's mostly true) as the fact that mine was the only FGT within a 100 mile radius at that time (literally) and I didn't need the grief that kind of exhibition would eventually have created...if you get my drift.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Larry I get your drift completely, my daily driver is the only one I have seen around where I live, and I have been pulled over by the police several times for "random breath test sir"
Then they give the themselves away by asking about the car.
Speeding other than on the race track is not on my agenda anyway.
It does seem the boy racers AkA morons drive Porsches or BMW's though. No offence to anyone who owns one.

Back