Paddock Public Service Announcement

Keith

Health Warning:

As you may know the American foods giant Kraft Foods have taken over our beloved Cadbury's Chocolate factories.

Oh dear more corn gloop.. anyway, I have stumbled across a potential health risk that needs to be publicised.

CADBURY'S CHOCOLATE CAUSES VERY SMALL FEET. DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU. PLEASE PASS IT ON.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Obesity will become the number one killer of so called rich countries. I feel sorry for those girls.....it must be hard having such small feet.

Pat

Supporter
It would appear a number of them have had C-Sections. That's quite surprising to me as it would appear to me that any child could simply walk out, or drive the family SUV out...

As for their nationality, check the dental work...

The girl on the right should not be there, you can still see her bathing suit and the possibility that there maybe a vagina in it ,it has not been swallowed up like her 3 buddys.

Hey guys is it just me or are these chicks a bit of a turn on.
You could give it one pump and ride the wave into the next suburb.

Better go.

Jim

Last edited:

Keith

The girl on the right should not be there, you can still see her bathing suit and the possibility that there maybe a vagina in it ,it has not been swallowed up like her 3 buddys.

Hey guys is it just me or are these chicks a bit of a turn on.
You could give it one pump and ride the wave into the next suburb.

Better go.

Jim

I'm going to vote that Paddock Comment of the Year mate :thumbsup:

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Delivering the baby is the easy part. It's getting pregnant that's more difficult, for ladies of this sort of body habitus.

You have to find a blind guy, with a very long dick, who also has a cold....

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Agree Larry, but someone had to feed them!

Quite true...and that's part of the reason I feel sorry for anyone that large - male or female; most of them have done it to themselves. Most of them could have avoided their morbid obseity altogether or stopped/reversed it early-on.

Anyone that large just cannot be living a very happy, active life ('existence' is more like it) regardless of what some of them may claim in public, nor is it likely they're very 'healthy' either.

It's truly sad.

As the saying goes " eat to live not live to eat ". A bit sad really because it gets to a point when surgical intervention is the only option. Anyway Greenpeace did at the last minute realise they were human and abandoned plans to push them back in the sea.

Bob

Back