Ever wondered happened to all those fuel tanks dropped over North Vietnam?

Nice Keith,

I prefer what these guys do with them.

Attachments

• aero-Bellytank_Lakester_1948.jpg
    aero-Bellytank_Lakester_1948.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 227
That's not like you Nick; I had you figurated for a sustainable living kind of guy... :huh:

your thinking of my mum, all is not lost I cycle 20 miles 2 or 3 days a week to work and back as penance for my sins, and to offset my carbon count :)

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
...I cycle 20 miles 2 or 3 days a week to work and back as penance for my sins, and to offset my carbon count :)

I walk 3 to 9 miles a day (depending on the weather and the day's schedule) to help keep my GUT diameter in check! 'Couldn't care less about my "carbon count"! 'Way I 'figger' it, the trees NEED my Co2.

Which reminds me - it's time to hit the hiking trail and help 'em out in that regard...

TTFN

I walk 3 to 9 miles a day (depending on the weather and the day's schedule) to help keep my GUT diameter in check! 'Couldn't care less about my "carbon count"! 'Way I 'figger' it, the trees NEED my Co2.

Which reminds me - it's time to hit the hiking trail and help 'em out in that regard...

TTFN

Larry

That's fair enough as I couldn't care less about you wanting to keep your "GUT diameter in check!". :)

My gut diameter on the other hand is an entirely different matter, which combined with the fact that I sit at a desk for 12 hour shifts, and cycling is the only exercise I get , is the reason I do it. ;)

Just wondering, do you walk through woods and give the trees your gas directly?

Last edited:
Back