• fashion_fails_640_04.jpg
    fashion_fails_640_04.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 293
  • fashion_fails_640_05.jpg
    fashion_fails_640_05.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:

Keith

Red Carded. First strike. Look in the bottom right hand corner you naughty boy.

Ps. Thanks to the forum member who alerted me by text to this subversive filth.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Good gallopin' krymuny...wifey and I spend a week in 'Vegas and the 1st thread I 'click on' when we get back is this one???????

Weirdoes all..............

I'm heading for the dadgum liquor cabinet...it'll help me cope...SUE me...

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
You've spent a week in Vegas and you're calling us weird Larry? :stunned:

No, no, no, no, Keith! Not you guys - the yo-yos in the photos, for Pete's sake! Sheeeeeeeze, one would think that should have been obvious...or are you just doing a little conversational 'phishing' again, so to speak?!

Hmmmmmm...but...now that I've had a moment to 'reflect' on the whole matter...uhhh...perhaps you weren't too far off after all! :uhoh2:

(Wifey and I had a ball in 'Vegas, BTW. God willing, we'll be going back in November to attend the SEMA Show.)

Keith

You took your wife?

Now, that's very weird right there..... :worried:

No, I'm sure everything's fine.

I took my wife to a business dinner once, and the boss man convinced everyone to go to a "hostess" style club afterwards. I was just 23 and recently married - very green. To say it was awkward is a massive understatement and they insisted she be served champagne when it wasn't ordered. Later a woman came up to her and muttered in her ear. Apparently, she warned my dear lady wife that she was on someone else's pitch and she had better pay up half her earnings!

Dear God - did I get a dressing down - she thought I had done it on purpose..:shocked:

Not of course linking your trip to Vegas with hostess clubs, oh dear, what were you thinking I meant? Ooops - hole is big enough, stop digging, Keith and jump straight in.

Back