The Biggest Miracle

Keith

I think I'm gonna dedicate this miracle to Jimbo...

According to the Bible, Jesus was born in Bethlehem, in Palestine, a country full of people called Mohammed, Abdul, Mounir, Aziz, Ashad, Ahmed, Farid, Faroukh, Omar, Isha, Musa, Youssouf, Mouloud, etc.

And yet He managed to find 12 friends called Matthew, Mark, Peter, John, James, Bartholomew, Phillip, Thomas, Luke, Andrew, Simon and Judas Iscariot - who all drank wine!

It's a bit of a stretch in anybody's faith!

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
It's a bit of a stretch in anybody's faith!

Not really...;)

('Diff between wine from 'the 1st grape' [pre-fermentation] and the stuff we drink today. Besides, I'm told the water round there back then was less than 'stellar'...)

Last edited:
I have always been intrigued by the opening chapter of this great book, where Adam and Eve had two sons, Cain and Able, then according to the story Cain Slain Able then pissed off into the mountains and took himself a wife,
so where or how did she arrive, as there was only supposed to be the 3 of them at that stage?
or did I miss a paragraph.

john

John,

"I have always been intrigued by the opening chapter of this great book, where Adam and Eve had two sons, Cain and Able, then according to the story Cain Slain Able then pissed off into the mountains and took himself a wife,
so where or how did she arrive, as there was only supposed to be the 3 of them at that stage?
or did I miss a paragraph."

They forgot to mention the daughters, only the two sons.....:thumbsup:

Back