I Just Fu!@&* Shot Myself . . . .

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
:furious:Bunch of dickheads. On reflection after watching that maybe they should ban guns.....
What do you think?:evil:

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
I can't believe these people holding these guns and rifles so lightly.

All of these have recoil and the more powerful the stronger the recoil.

I have said it before and I will say it again, "the gene pool needs cleaning".

Dimi

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
What's so sad the imbeciles who stick a big gun in their girlfriends hands and say "hey baby, take a shot...it's cool" knowing full well what will happen. Is it any wonder some folks what to restrict gun usage when they see dumbass people using them?

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
What's so sad the imbeciles who stick a big gun in their girlfriends hands and say "hey baby, take a shot...it's cool" knowing full well what will happen.

Exactly. I couldn't agree more.

Any lady whose boyfriend pulls that stunt on her should drop him like a hot spud on the spot. He's a total moron...not to mention a blue ribbon scumbag.

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
Agreed on that one. But shouldn't we ban guns anyway?:poke:

Pete.

We here in Australia have already for the most part banned gun ownership but as is evidenced in the daily news people are still getting shot daily.

Look at the crime statistics, banning guns just takes them out of the hands of the law abiding citizens who weren't responsible for the shootings in the first place and leaves the guns in the hands of those who don't give a crap about the law to shoot away as they want.

Guns will always be available and no law can stop it.

Dimi

Interesting all that played fast draw shot themselves before getting it out of the holster.
I wonder what part of the gun they held when pulling back would cause that?????????????.

Watching that yip still not interested.
Thats why you guys need tighter gun laws because dumb people kill.
The girl wearing blue was KOED, she wasnt moving.

Jim

Jim

Last edited:
The more sobering thought is that all these morons have the right to vote. It's no wonder that so many idiots are elected to public office.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Pete.

We here in Australia have already for the most part banned gun ownership but as is evidenced in the daily news people are still getting shot daily.

Look at the crime statistics, banning guns just takes them out of the hands of the law abiding citizens who weren't responsible for the shootings in the first place and leaves the guns in the hands of those who don't give a crap about the law to shoot away as they want.

Dimi
:devil::devil::happy::rolleyes:

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
(based on local news reports)

An interesting incident happened the other day in which a couple of officers were ambushed (shot to death), and the couple responsible ran off to a local Walmart, and when a patron chose to use his concealed on them, he was unaware that the male perpetrator was not alone, and was instead shot by the perpetrator's unseen female accomplice.

I'm wondering how long it will be before an unwitting good-Samaritan accidentally shoots an innocent bystander while thinking he is instead protecting them. If you're going to carry, and use, you'd better be prepared for the worst to happen. I don't think that is going through the thoughts of about 60% of the concealed carriers.

Ox,
I disagree with the 60%. More like 20%.
Many even have insurance for events such as this, and participate in a defense fund pool. If you carry, you better be prepared for the worst. Should a person do exactly the right thing (legally), he/she is in for a very rough time at best.
The best weapon is the one between your ears!

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Pete.

Dimi

I wish I had a dollar for every time I've said the exact same things...not to mention the fact that GUN-FREE ZONES are a complete CROCK that only create a bunch of unarmed targets for LOONS.

Back