Pickering!

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Plenty of thoughts Pete.

This in the Daily Mail on line this morning:

From Syria to Iraq, Kenya to Malaysia: How new era of Islamic fundamentalism is spreading fear and chaos around the world
Over the last month, the world's media has been awash with gruesome images of barbarism - pulled into sharp focus in recent days with the barrage of horrific videos and hate-filled messages pouring onto the internet from ISIS in Iraq. They include armed militant children as young as eight watching as an Iraqi prisoner is executed, terror attacks in Kenya and brutal kidnappings in Nigeria. Another form of religious extremism has also gained widespread attention and outrage in Sudan, where a mother was handed the sentence for marrying a Christian man and was forced to give birth in shackles on death.

Could ISIS now be twice as powerful? Membership of extreme group may double in size as it merges with al Qaeda's 15,000-strong Syrian offshoot on border with Iraq

The merger is believed to have taken place in Albu Kamel - on the border between Iraq and Syria, where all of the crossings are currently in the hands of Sunni militia, many of them members of ISIS.

ISIS militants produce slick weekly magazine packed with English language Islamist propaganda designed to recruit and radicalise would-be extremists in the West

The magazine, which is professionally designed and edited, is published by AlHayat Media Center - the propaganda wing of the Islamist militant group fighting in Iraq and Syria.

British jihadist turned to militant group Isis 'following split from his fiancée'

Former Aberdeen schoolboy Abdul Rakib Amin was identified this week as the third Briton in the recruitment video for the hardline Al-Qaeda-linked terror group.

Another cruel twist of the knife: Sudanese mother Meriam Ibrahim faces SEVEN years in jail for trying to flee country hours after death sentence for 'marrying Christian was dropped'

The mother-of-two was told the devastating news after being detained with her husband, US citizen Daniel Wani and their two young children as they tried to fly out of the African country.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
We have already seen a barbaric execution on the streets here in London. It will happen in Times square or Westwood or downtown Miami or the Champs Elysees (That's in Paris , France) or St Peters Square (the Vatican).
But mark my words, according to some of the Int I've been told and seen, there are jihadists already here in the UK and living amongst all of us who, as soon as they are summoned, will do the same atrocities all over again. At least some of the mosque 'elders' are now disowning and exposing those already in the ranks of ISIS, which is to be lauded.
I often wonder how many more virgins are there in their Heaven? The educationally subnormal , poor, deluded, disaffected, disenfranchised so called jihadist fighters will never find out.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
You know David I hesitated to post about Muslims here because I know some will accuse me of being racist. But as your post points out the threat is real and if we keep hesitating because of P.C. The world as we know it will disappear.

Back