Broke my ankle dirt biking sat

Broke my right ankle dirt biking now I have a cast on screws and a plate. I guess 47 I will hang up the dirt bike boots. Ok it's only one boot now the other one was cut off at the hospital gave the dirt bike to the nephew right then and there. Now I can't drive the GT40 or the 69 mustang . Who is going to come take me for a ride in theirs? Save a hurt soul.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Bad luck mate, a bit hasty giving the bike away though I reckon. Once the pain is gone you will want to ride again. And 47 ain't old young fella.

I am 53 years old and going to a benefit ride for a rider we lost last fall. Physical pain and emotional pain will go away, don't give up what you love just because you think you should.

BAHHH!
I was at a "Classic" event at recently and I tell ya you never saw more guys having more fun anywhere. Don't give it up. Everyone from John McGuiness and Jeremy McWilliams to gents in their mid-seventies out there giving it a go and having a great time.

I have to give the wife a bone. Don't want her mad at the cars. I have broken parts of the right leg 4 times left leg once a right collar bone once. I will still have lots of fun on 4 wheeles . Thanks for the support .

10 screws and a big plate in the leg now what a mess can not put weight on it still for a few more weeks. Come on people post some vids for me to watch .

Back